Revo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revo

Just got my Revo chipped today from Calgary Auto Works, I was really excited when I picked up my car but it really didnt pull as hard as I thought. This being my first performance mod, I really thought it would give it a huge boost. A buddy told me that I need to drive around for a bit for the ECU to get used to the tune before I would really feel it. After 20mins of driving, I decided to floor it at a light and I would say after getting up to 80km before I felt the extra boost that I have never felt before. Im gonna go to my get my car Vag-ed next couple days to see what the numbers are.

Re: Revo

Hey Jacky,

The change should be immediate being that the ECU gets updated with the most recent factory file before having the Revo flashed to it. It will adapt some but likely not enough to be really noticeable. You should really look into getting a boost gauge to make sure that it is hitting full boost and there isn't something else affecting it. When was the last time you checked your air filter? It wouldn't hurt to toss in a K&N drop in filter for better flow for the time being until you make the switch to an intake.

Car looks real good though!

Feel free to give me a call at the shop or PM me on here if you have any other questions.

-Colin
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Re: Revo

My Unitronic 1+ took a day or so to adapt correctly and start feeling the power. Same day is not as noticeable, but wait for a few days and then see if you feel a difference

Comment

Working...
      X