Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B7 A4 Fog Light Replacment

Hey guys,
    wondering if someone would be able to help me out. I need to change out my fog lights but to do that I need to remove my front bumper (Non S Line). Unless anyone knows other ways around it.
    I would be willing to pay cash or case of beer whatever you prefer for someone to take off the bumper and helpe me out.

Thanks.

Re: B7 A4 Fog Light Replacment

Are you replacing bulbs or are you replacing your lenses (cracked). If cracked, I do have a set of foglights I could sell you. Sorry not much help to your dilemma!
    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Just replacing the bulbs. Thanks anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
        I do have a set of foglights I could sell you.
        I just bought a new pair! Dammit!
        Last edited by RobG; 01-09-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bk10 View Post
          Hey guys,
          wondering if someone would be able to help me out. I need to change out my fog lights but to do that I need to remove my front bumper (Non S Line). Unless anyone knows other ways around it.
          I would be willing to pay cash or case of beer whatever you prefer for someone to take off the bumper and helpe me out.

Thanks.
          Some say you can reach behind and remove the Fog housing, but it can be tricky and you need small hands. But, take a look at this.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Bumper-Removal

Explains how to remove the front bumper (very detailed DIY) for the B7 non S-Line models, hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
          Dubwerkz -
          E36 325i - Sold.
          E36 328is - Sold.
          TR MKIV GTI 1.8T - Daily.
          www.ctsturbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubwerkz View Post
            Some say you can reach behind and remove the Fog housing, but it can be tricky and you need small hands. But, take a look at this.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Bumper-Removal

Explains how to remove the front bumper (very detailed DIY) for the B7 non S-Line models, hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
            Hey, thanks Ive seen that DIY before. Attempted it once before. Just dont have the patience and the right tools for it. Hopefully theres someone who has some experience with this.

Comment

Just called Glenmore Audi, they wanted over $200 to take the bumper off!!!

Comment

Working...
              X