Key Cutting and Programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Cutting and Programming

Anyone know of anyone other than the dealer where I can cut and program a key in Edmonton? It can be Calgary or Red Deer as well.

I knew a guy in Ontario that did it for me, but I'm here now and that is no longer an option.
    -Stefan- '02 S6 Atlas Grey

'01 A6 2.7T MT --- Sold
    '95 GTI 2.slo --- Sold

Need Radio Removal Keys, VAG-Com? PM Me

Re: Key Cutting and Programming

Did you search? I know I posted where to get it done in calgary recently and the fact that I can program them.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

That was in my thread i made, still haven't gotten them cut

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
        Did you search? I know I posted where to get it done in calgary recently and the fact that I can program them.
        Ok, so cutting is solved. When you say you program them, are you talking about the fob or the key immobilizer?

'01 A6 2.7T MT --- Sold
        '95 GTI 2.slo --- Sold

Comment

You can program the fob yourself, and the immobilizer can be done with Brents cable/software. I used it and it worked great! Make sure you have all your keys with you when you do it!
          2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
          Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Brent has vag-tacho??

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
              Brent has vag-tacho??
              yup.
              2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
              Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Yea I programmed the fob already. Ok Brent, I'll contact you next time a Calgary trip is in the works for me.

'01 A6 2.7T MT --- Sold
                '95 GTI 2.slo --- Sold

Comment

Make sure you bring a laptop. Unless brent lets you borrow his.
                  2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver

Comment

really brent? i have a spare key for the allraod i've never had done.. i think it has to be cut but DEF setup for the immob..

i don't think my vagcom can do it

Comment

Working...
                    X