X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dirty E30 Project

Originally posted by doubleclutch View Post
    Just gonna throw this out there.
    LS swap. Motor is beast in factory trim, swap kits are available and cheap. And v8's are awesome
    I second chase on this one. Can't beat an LS swapped e30, 30+ mpg on the highway and 300+hp. Super easy to build to 400-500 if you wanted, and it keeps the weight distribution of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by danosaur View Post
      I second chase on this one. Can't beat an LS swapped e30, 30+ mpg on the highway and 300+hp. Super easy to build to 400-500 if you wanted, and it keeps the weight distribution of the car.
      I actually looked into one for a bit.

I am taking a bit of a key from a family friend and keeping the car stock for a while, he kind of made me realize doing a swap hurts the classic value of it. That and I LOVE driving it stock, it's loud, it's rude and it makes my S4 feel like a rocket ship when I get back in it!

Comment

I'm going to leave this here for all to remember our Message Board Etiquette.

http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/sho...oard-Etiquette

If you have not read this in the past, please do so now.
        --
        Rod
        Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
        2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

a friend of mine looked into a chevy v8 swap for his s13 and he said the v8 is cheap the trans is expensive. A used t56 is around 2-3000... they hold alot of power but the transmission is what will run the cost up. also for the 3m front end i would recommend against it. I work at a dealership and i see beautiful cars all the time with 3m on the hood and it totally messes up the color. it collects dust and dirt and all that, and you cant polish it out or anything. I would get a bra for the front. and an e30 with a black bra looks killer. just my two cents. if you are looking for cheap power on your 325, just turbo it. Turbo manifolds for m20's arent hard to find and run around 9-10psi of boost and youll make solid hp. The m20 only has around 9:1 compression so it has no problems handling it.

Comment

It's actually for sale now, friend. Ended up with two "free" Porsches, a 2002 Boxster and a 1980's 911 chassis with a fragged motor.

Comment

Originally posted by ToXicXxX View Post
                It's actually for sale now, friend. Ended up with two "free" Porsches, a 2002 Boxster and a 1980's 911 chassis with a fragged motor.
                How much?
                Justin

Comment

Two "free" Porsches?

Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
                  Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                  Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

Originally posted by PRY4SNO View Post
                    Two "free" Porsches?

Yeah, long story but my Dad's old boss gave them to me.

Originally posted by mk4jetta View Post
                    How much?
                    8 grand.

Comment

out of curiosity, where did the e30 endup when you sold it? Did it stay in calgary?

Comment

Working...
                      X