Audi TT Roadster MKIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi TT Roadster MKIII

The countdown to the Paris Motor Show continues as Audi has unveiled the 2015 TT & TT S Roadster.

Following in the footsteps of the Coupe, the Roadster adopts a sportier exterior and a power folding fabric roof that is available in black, titanium gray or jive. The roof open and closes in 10 seconds and can be operated at speeds up to 50 km/h (31.1 mph). The roof also uses aluminum and magnesium to save approximately 3 kg (6.6 lb) of weight compared to its predecessor.

The weight savings continues under the skin as the Roadster rides on the MQB platform and features aluminum and ultra-high-strength components. As a result, the TT 2.0 TFSI tips the scales at just 1,320 kg (2,910 lbs).

At launch, the TT Roadster will be available with two turbocharged four-cylinder engines. The 2.0-liter TFSI produces 230 PS (169 kW) and 370 Nm (273 lb ft) of torque, while the 2.0-liter TDI cranks out 184 PS (135 kW) and 380 Nm (280 lb-ft) of torque.

If that's not powerful enough, the TT S has a turbocharged 2.0-liter TFSI four-cylinder engine with 310 PS (228 kW) and 380 Nm (280 lb-ft) of torque. It enables the car to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in as little as 4.9 seconds before hitting an electronically limited top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph).

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Audi TT Roadster MKIII

Best looking TT yet!

Comment

Got any pics of the Coupe because the roadster is terrible maybe even worse than the Mk1
      2020 Toyota Corolla Hatch (At least its a Manual!)
      2001 Audi S4 (Trunk still smells like Ryan?)
      2001 Audi A4 - RIP
      2004 Mygale SJ04 - Racecar
      2013 Toyota Sienna - Baby Transporter
      2001.5 Audi S4 -SOLD
      1986 Reynard SF86 -SOLD
      2003 Jetta GLI - Garbage bin

Comment

TTTDI! and I'm not stuttering.

Comment

...those quilted seats. Oh man.

Comment

My hairdresser would love this car.

Oh, and Danny.
            Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RSS View Post
              Got any pics of the Coupe because the roadster is terrible maybe even worse than the Mk1
              Coupe is already starting to show up in the European market, I have sat in one and the interior is just amazing.

http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/sho...ased!!-(MKIII)

This Sportback concept is coming next, probably at the Paris Auto Show and there is even rumors of the new RS showing soon too.

Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
                My hairdresser would love this car.

Oh, and Danny.
                I've never been the biggest fan of the convertibles. I'll reserve my opinion until i see the couple.

From right now I'm still liking the mk2 more <3

Comment

Working...
                X