The Allroads Are Coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Allroads Are Coming!

There seems to be a growing market for off-road inspired sedans and wagons so it comes as little surprise that Audi is reporting preparing an Allroad onslaught.

According to Automobile Magazine, the four-ringed brand is considering a number of new Allroad variants including an A3 Allroad, an A5 Sportback Allroad and an A7 Sportback Allroad. There also rumors of Allroad sedans but nothing is official as of yet.

In related news, the publication is reporting the company will introduce a TTQ crossover in late 2016. It could eventually be joined by a four-seat TTC when the next-generation TT is introduced.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: The Allroads Are Coming!

B9 A4 Allroad render (not official).

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

RS7 allroad!! that would be funny

i like the b8.5 allroad today i think they are pretty sharp

Comment

They need to offer more than just a 2.0t engine. If they had different engine options I would be more interested.
        2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
        Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

In mexico they have the VW Crossfox which is kind of allroad looking. Those are really popular back there.

I think in Canada audi allroards will have good demand.

Last edited by witchcraftz; 07-10-2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dJ View Post
            They need to offer more than just a 2.0t engine. If they had different engine options I would be more interested.
            x2!
            sigpic
            Instagram: @ed_kisov

BMW 435i xDrive ///M Performance
            ex MK6 Golf R RB
            ex MK6 GTI CSG
            ex MK4 Jetta 1.8T
            ex MK3 Jetta CL

Comment

Originally posted by dJ View Post
              throw the 3.0t in there and I would be all over it
              sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
              His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
              Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
              Past:
              B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
              B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
              2004 .:R32 BMP
              2001.5 Noggy blue s4
              2000 VW GTI 1.8T
              1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

The current A4 Allroad in this market (UK) is available with the 2.0T, 2.0 TDI and 3.0 TDI.
                Blair

Comment

The first batch of B9 A4 Allroad pics

Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                    The current A4 Allroad in this market (UK) is available with the 2.0T, 2.0 TDI and 3.0 TDI.
                    Yeah our market only see's the 2.0t. Bring the 3.0 TDI over and I would be all over it as long as I could get it with s 6 speed too.
                    2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
                    Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Working...
                    X