Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: B5 RS4 Avant For Sale in California

Originally posted by MrAvantit View Post
    There are ways to look up the previous auction results to an extent. I believe you have a 3 month window

16-18k seems unrealistic. I'm not sure what you are basing this on as majority of RS4's are selling in the 2m yen which is approx. 23K CAD + all the fees for a non-accident vehicle under 100k kms. If anyone has any specific questions or wants true information please do not hesitate to PM me. I have imported over 60 cars in the past 10 years.
    My Comment was from the sold price of that particular Noggy RS4 which was sold at auction for 1.3x m yen. So landed depending on who and how you imported it, at the time 6 months ago, would have been 16-18k. If you look up in this thread i said that clean versions can be had for 20-30k landed. That is from Japan. But also the true Japan import rs4s are getting harder to find. Cheaper versions can be had from Germany but the shipping costs to Alberta would be higher.
    Last edited by bobkatkat; 12-17-2015, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobkatkat View Post
      My Comment was from the sold price of that particular Noggy RS4 which was sold at auction for 1.3x m yen. So landed depending on who and how you imported it, at the time 6 months ago, would have been 16-18k. If you look up in this thread i said that clean versions can be had for 20-30k landed. That is from Japan. But also the true Japan import rs4s are getting harder to find. Cheaper versions can be had from Germany but the shipping costs to Alberta would be higher.
      My bad, I think I know which one you are talking about........ was that the one with the gutted interior and poor condition? That car would have been a good candidate for a build!

BTW, if anyone got a decent bonus this year there is a clean example with leather rolling through auction tonight!
      Garage --- full at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAvantit View Post
        My bad, I think I know which one you are talking about........ was that the one with the gutted interior and poor condition? That car would have been a good candidate for a build!

BTW, if anyone got a decent bonus this year there is a clean example with leather rolling through auction tonight!
        No the noggy I was referring was the clean low km one for sale back up in this thread. Yes that silver one looks great. Be interesting to see what it goes for.

Comment

Working...
        X