Feens Steel Grey E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feens Steel Grey E46 M3

This is my 46 ive stored in my Dads Garage back home in Ireland i miss driving it bigtime its a very well setup car Also awaiting some Choice mods to be fitted once im home this summer, CSL Carbon Airbox with Genuine MSS54HP CSL ECU to boost performance

Steel Grey/Imola Red interior,
    2003 SMG 95k miles Extensive service history
    I Looked at a good few 46's when i was home last time and all i found was overpriced Scrap, Tommt T's Car just went from under my nose After i Sold the E30 and i was Gutted, but i held out and this is what I went for in the end,
    Spec's
    Steel Grey/Imola red Interior
    BMW Performance Front Brakes
    CSL Discs
    Braided Lines Throughout
    CSL Rear Diffuser (to be fitted)
    Eagle eye rear LED Lights
    Smoked front indicators
    Re-trimed Steering wheel by Royal Steering wheels in the UK
    Carbon Paddle Shift
    Eibach Pro Lowering Kit
    OEM CSL 19's
    12/15 Spacer kit and lock bolts
    CSL SMG ECU Remap with CSL Rev Matching and CSL shifting
    Laptop With interface MSS52 / MS54 Binary Modification Tool installed

I recon the color will offset some carbon bits nicely so ive ordered a set of carbon kidney grilles and Corner splitters for the front bumper, (on the fence about this 1)
    the rear Tailpipes have seen better days so ive ordered a set of Euro Tips to go on they will fill out the CSL diffuser nicely and clean up the back end

Thats it for the moment just looking forward to getting home and driving the thing for a bit..

[img][/img]
    [img][/img]
    [img][/img]

[img]
    [/img]

Last edited by Feens; 03-13-2017, 06:50 PM.

Re: Feens Steel Grey E46 M3

Nice!!

One of the very first maf-less cars!
    Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Looks awesome! I like that steering wheel a lot. Is it just the ecu that is responsible for the power difference between a csl and a normal m3?
      Current Fleet
      #ProjectICreate Jetta GLI32
      2001 Cobra #88/3786
      1989 Jetta Trophy 1 of 500
      2004 Audi A2 FSI Colour Storm RHD
      2015 B8.5 S4 Sepang/Technik/6MT/SD/AAD/CF

Motorsport Engineer

Comment

best M3 Generation! love it!

Comment

Nice color.

Comment

Originally posted by kujiwara View Post
            Looks awesome! I like that steering wheel a lot. Is it just the ecu that is responsible for the power difference between a csl and a normal m3?
            No unfortunately not Different Cams Headwork and a whole host of witchcraft with the rear differential and lighter components a buddy of mine back home has spent $$$ on replicating even surpassing CSL power with his own E46 I was mainly after the infectious Induction Roar to be honest

Comment

Working...
            X