Audi Q7 body corrosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Q7 body corrosion

Did anyone know will Audi Canada fix it under their 12 years corrosion warranty? It's a 2012 Audi Q7.

Much appreciated with any help

Thank you

Re: Audi Q7 body corrosion

If it is like the VW warranty, I've had really good experiences with this warranty. The corrosion can't be because of rock chips though...
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Audi Q7 body corrosion

There's few rust on the right rear door panel. I have read a lot about Audi Canada will denied the warranty because there's rock chip but this is not what I think rock chip will cause that happen

Last edited by clover168; 06-29-2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

The picture on the right almost looks like that panel has been repainted? In the corner there is kind of a deformation of the clear coat, it's kinda blurry though, would have to see it to be sure. If it has been repainted, there is no warranty.

Their warranty is a 12 year rust perforation warranty, I know lots of people that have had good success in having it repaired but I also know lots of people who were SOL.
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

they told me to pound sand. twice.

Comment

they won't cover unless its rusted a hole through and not just surface rust.

Comment

Not always true Ryan, but that seems to be the excuse most of the time. It is a Rust Perforation warranty after all.
              Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
              2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by R_Ethug View Post
                they won't cover unless its rusted a hole through and not just surface rust.
                My stuff was always just bubbles under the paint. In many cases, no orange rust visible. I've had it done on my old jetta once and on the current passat several times.
                Stefan
                -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
                -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
                -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
                -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Working...
                X