manitoba dubbin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manitoba dubbin

got together with a few pals for a get together, manitoba style. we're not big enough for too many car specific clubs, but we do have a huge import one. mostly VW's and Soobies.

What does a Mini-S with 19" Breytons look like?

Some of you probably know this Imola A4, it used to roll on 17x10" brock b1's.

There were 5 GTI 337's sold in Manitoba.... we had 4 of them here, and they aint stock!

One guy is an paramedic/fireman, but had to work, so he brought his work truck to the meet for a bit!

And some random shots..I think about 30-40 cars showed up.

my buddies 2002 911 Targa (bling blang!)

ballz deep s2k

graphite is300 (best colour evar)

and finally one of the couple STI's going hard (and a modded one at that)
    Simon

Re: manitoba dubbin

sweet simon.. btw no imola on A4s.. it was like sunshine yellow or something i forget

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
      sweet simon.. btw no imola on A4s.. it was like sunshine yellow or something i forget
      i said imola because i meant imola. dont ever attempt to correct me again or you're dead.
      Simon

Comment

Hey,
        Is that Joel in my old VR6 GTI in the side view mirror? Man I miss that car! Looks like fun!
        Cheers
        Derek
        Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
        -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
        -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH
          Hey,
          Is that Joel in my old VR6 GTI in the side view mirror? Man I miss that car! Looks like fun!
          Cheers
          Derek
          Yip, its Joel! He just got Mk4-look headlights and but on BBS wheels. It looks pretty sweet!

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            Actually, I believe they *do* have Imola on A4's... as well I've seen Imola S4's and TT's.
            billip
            2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Looks nice Simon, some sweet cars out there and the weather looks nicer than it is here. That color of A4 does not really look like Imola, and from my recollection Imola was only available on S4s, not A4s. It is now available on TTs and S4s and in fact Glenmore Audi has an Imola S4 Avant on the lot at this moment in time
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                Looks nice Simon, some sweet cars out there and the weather looks nicer than it is here. That color of A4 does not really look like Imola, and from my recollection Imola was only available on S4s, not A4s. It is now available on TTs and S4s and in fact Glenmore Audi has an Imola S4 Avant on the lot at this moment in time
                That is a lighter yellow on the A4 than Imola for sure. But the name eludes my searching. I am thinking "Brilliant Yellow" for some reason but I cannot find that as a color they made...
                Last edited by Kor; 05-10-2004, 08:40 AM.
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

hey guys lets talk about the color of a car for ever.

and it is brilliant yellow.
                  Last edited by Simon; 05-10-2004, 09:15 AM.
                  Simon

Comment

Well aren't I dumb.
                    billip
                    2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Working...
                    X