Sweet Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Pics

I think we need to take some like this guy did!

Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

Re: Sweet Pics

sorry both are fake.. i can do stuff like that easy with PS or after effects..

although if they are real thats some good timing

Comment

Hmm, I saw that thread on Vortex. I don't think that's photoshopped. The guy lives in florida where they get crazy thunder/lightning storms. I think he had his camera set for repeated 15sec exposures so it wouldn't be too hard to catch the lightning. I was gonna try this the other day when I saw a storm rolling in. But the thought of standing out alone in a field with a metal tripod and camera in the middle of a lightning storm was a little scary
      Derick

Comment

true derick with a good camera like yours you could easily do it we should got some today including the hail knocking us the f' out lol

Comment

Yeah he claims they are real, they are slightly photoshop enhanced. The originals are slighty out of whack, but they seem pretty legit.
          Nick
          There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
          --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            true derick with a good camera like yours you could easily do it we should got some today including the hail knocking us the f' out lol
            F'in hail made like a sandstorm to my car, the paint chips are absofreakenlootly huge! Damn good thing I got some tocuh up paint and I am going to have to cover the damn whole car
            Name: Brent
            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Haven't looked at mine yet since the hail....of course mine was hail damaged before and repainted...
              2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
              2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
              2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Your insurance may cover hail, I am not sure. I found out that mine does, with all the recent hail we have had.
                Nick
                --Albert Einstein

Comment

Hail? was that on Saturday? I'll have to look over the car, I was in Red Deer.
                  Jay

Comment

There was some hail over the weekend, but I know in my part of town there was none. However I did see lightning strike a tree at the Zoo on Canada Day!!
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

looks sweet
                      My signature is so last year...

Comment

Working...
                      X