William

umm i used to know let me look that car has specs posted somehwere
    William

Comment

And here they are

KW Cup
      William

Comment

Those are very nice. They look alot like the Brock B2... Brock is one of my favorite wheel companies for looks.

The Brock B2
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

They are also called RH AD Cuprad

You can check out www.rh-wheels.com for more inof not sure where to get them but they have a lot of nice rims

:thumbsup:
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

www.1552design.com carries them but no prices listed so perhaps mucho $$$$$
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

If I remember Tunerworks can get em, I looked at them for my car in 17" but they were a bit pricey. TW is the place to get RH rims here.

Speedoptions can also get quite a few.
              Nick
              There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
              --Albert Einstein

Comment

I have not had too much experience with TW but everything seems to be very pricey from them?!?!?!
                Blair

Comment

They ask for alot but they also have a fair bit of room to barter as well. But they are actually our biggest dealer here in Calgary, ask for Junior if you go, he drives black mk3. I've had a good experience with him.
                  Nick
                  There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                  --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X