May 7, 2003 Monthly Club Meeting Pics & Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 7, 2003 Monthly Club Meeting Pics & Discussion

You look a little out of breath in that first picture Peter!
    EU Tuning
    European Performance Products
    www.eutuning.ca
    slomas@upsolute.com

haha great time guys.. although I think I've gotten a cold from being out in the rain like that oh well.. boy is it ever snowing hardcore downtown right now (7:15am).. see you all at the next meet

Comment

Thanks to all who came out, it was great turn out despite the 1 degree wet weather! Nice to see some new faces out and thank you guys for supporting the club, I think we will have a huge summer! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Yeah, great meet everyone. Paul, Ambrose, Colin - it was nice meeting you guys. Hope to see everyone out at the next meet :urspecial

C.
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Peter your camera did surprisingly well considering the snow and lighting! I expected to see a blurry dim picture of some volkswagen-shaped lumps
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Is that another Bright Green Jetta on steelies I see (2nd from the far end)? Or is it just the light?

Khyron
            Geoff
            Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Where da hell was I. I thought the meeting was May 8th, that sucks ass, I totally would have come.

DOH!!!!
              2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Comment

Volinder: It was much colder than it looks
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

yea the weather sucked ass.. i have a cold now from it.

Comment

Yes, is me. I don’t have any fancy wheels for that car yet. Last night was fun to cruise down South. LOL. Peter and Bart are just “Speed Demon”. My CrapYear LS( Crap for sLippery Surface ) tires just loved to hydroplane on me.

The CrapYear’s OWNEZ haha.. just learned that last night with you guys.
                    “If you think your car is under control, you’re going slow.”

Comment

Thanks to everyone for having me there. It was a good time, and I am glad to see a VW group like yourselves. Thanks to everyone for being welcoming, and not pricks, it was great. I have an idea for further meets...it may sound amateur...but go karting at Grand Prix off barlow is awesome, just an idea.
                      Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

I'd be up for go karts!!
                        Nick
                        There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah go-karting IS fun. I haven't gone in years. Not all of us can hit it old-school on the track like Bart
                          KR
                          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

No doubt... Go-carting is awesome. Sucks I couldn't stay longer, but it was still a good meet, with a good turn-out.... I must say, props to the members of NewVeeDub, like Puppage said, everyone was really wellcoming.
                            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Yeah it was a good meet, what happened to the inside pics peter?
                              Nick
                              There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                              --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X