Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new toy for the boredom of traffic jams/highway driving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new toy for the boredom of traffic jams/highway driving!

looks good peter.. i was gonna go all icey on my car too but then got to thinking some lil ghetto kid would steal it so I just bought a nice top end deck instead.

Coming soon to a Jetta near me....

KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Umm nice choice Kor i have the last generation of that deck 8400DEH and i love it.
      William

Comment

thats really hot peter! nice work
        Simon

Comment

ooooo sweet
          Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

nice deck too Kor.. i was maybe gonna go with that panasonic but i liked my sony although they have a bad rep.. but i'm happy and it sounds 10x better than the stock and it has so many internal audio setup stuff i have no idea what it does

Comment

I think I can get the deck even cheaper - about $360 US for the 850 (beyond = 840) plus $30 US FedEx plus exchange rate is about $515 Canadian right now. Also this would be brand new, never installed. Thanks for spotting that one though!
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I just got it for $345 US + $30 shipping so should be $502 canadian. Now I just gotta get bidpay.com to work...
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

No chance of getting it that early i'm afriad. At least a week since I am paying through bidpay.com at the seller's request.

However, if you're available we can go down to 5th ave and try to scam a free DIN pocket sometime soon! I am also not sure what other hardware I will need for this install.. you're gonna halfta be my expert. What else did you buy for your Pioneer install?
                  Last edited by Kor; 05-29-2003, 01:01 PM.
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

free din pocket??:wtf: if you get one you gotta buy me a slush i had to pay 44 bucks for that piece of crap although it is extra handy and plastic matches and all

edit.. ps peter in your shots.. office space 0wnz U:thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                    X