audi windshield replacement in edm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audi windshield replacement in edm

i bought a 2000 A4 about a week ago with the intention to replace the windshield. the thing's got so many dings and cracks in it that it makes funny noises under intense sunlight anyway, wondering if anyone has suggestions for a good place. here's the research i've done so far.

cheapest: crackmasters (st. albert): 291+gst - PPG oem standard whatever that means
    expensive: speedy: 461+gst

seems like an easy choice, but i made a phone call to the crackmasters (am i the only one that finds the name funny?) in southwest edm and the guy says he doesn't do audi's or bmw's cuz they're too tight in terms of space allowed (or something like that)

so now i'm feeling all uneasy about getting the cheapest price possible. tips?

Re: audi windshield replacement in edm

call windshield surgeons. i got a quote for 259 + gst (installed) for ppg oem standard glass.
    Last edited by MmmBoost; 08-29-2006, 08:17 PM.
    ~Chris[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]
    '10 Quartz Grey S-Line Avant 2.0T
    '05 Brilliant Red USP Avant - 1.8T 6MT
    - gone

"The Build" My GT2871R build thread

Comment

Re: audi windshield replacement in edm

thanks for for the tip... i called them today, but they said the nearest stock they had was in vancouver, which probably accounted for the 319+gst quote. i ended up going with crackmasters for 291. hope it turns out okay.

Comment

Working...
      X