Ital Motors Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ital Motors Tour

Ital Motors is a small Italian car shop in Edmonton. It is located on 10827 - 101 St. I know owner of this shop and he asked if i would like a tour. I of course said i would and he kindly showed me every corner of the shop. Even some things out of the shop. I didn't have much time in the shop so i couldn't take alot of pictures. I am not an amazing photographer or anything so don't expect much, but these are some of the pictures I got of the shop. It is a very cool place.

Ferrari 308

Ferrari 328

A very rare Ferrari 330 is hiding under there.

An Alfa racecar.

Ferrari 308 GT4 and Lamborghini Urracco

Alfa Romeo Montreal

Aston Martin DBS6

Many thanks!
    Levi.W
    78 BMW 635CSi - Project
    91 Mercedes 190E 2.6 - Daily

Re: Ital Motors Tour

Some sweet cars in there, are they all customer cars or does the shop own some?
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Cluttered as hell, but WOW!

Music to permeate your soul …
      Jayson
      MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

The two red Ferrari's are customer cars and some of the Alfa's.

But the Ferrari 308 GT4, Lamborghini Urracco, Aston Martin DBS6, Alfa Romeo Montreal, and Alfa racecar belong to the owner.
        Levi.W
        78 BMW 635CSi - Project

Comment

Cool shop been in there a few times , they focus on Italian and rare finds , I like the old alfas they got character and sound fantastic , those little 1.8l coupes which im unable to think of the name. I even like some old fiat sedans & coupes and for any one whose seen the lancia scropion there cool ..

Comment

That white Alfa Spider was there when I had been there approx. 1.5 years ago.. what else was in the front?

When I was there a GT 1300 JR was there as well as a couple more spider's.

Comment

Geofux, these where the other cars that were in the main room when i was there. There was also an 80's Alfa Spyder in yellow.

Levi.W
              78 BMW 635CSi - Project

Comment

Cool. That 124 wasn't there before. That GT1300JR is the one I previously mentioned... Ever since seeing it I have really wanted one.

Comment

Wow, I haven't been to that shop for yeeaaaarrrsss...still remember when they were a registered Lada dealer. Had no idea they had such goodies hiding behind the front room., very cool.
                  Last edited by philProjekt.D.; 06-10-2009, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X