Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale

Lamborghini is calling this the most extreme Gallardo ever made - the Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale.

The street-legal racer is based on the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo and boasts the same engine (with no modifications) and rear spoiler as on that racing machine. The V10 unit is good for 570 PS (419 kW / 562 hp) and 540 Nm of torque (398 lb-ft) and is coupled to a robotized e-gear six-speed transmission (with steering wheel paddles, of course.)

With a maximum dry weight of 1340 kilograms, the car sprints from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.4 seconds and has a top speed of 320 Km/h (199 mph).

The Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale will have a limited production run of just 150 numbered units.

The Super Trofeo Stradale comes in a new "Rosso Mars" finish, the traditional color for Italian motor-racing, complemented by a matte black finish for the rear spoiler, bonnet and front air intakes. Wheels are ultra-lightweight 19-inchers with rims painted in high-gloss black.

On the inside is a finish in Black Alcantara with contrasting red stitching as well as accents in "Rosso Mars" Alcantara.

Buyers can choose between a purer racing cabin with roll cage and fire extinguisher or a more comfy set-up with navigation and Bluetooth.

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale

love the interior

Comment

Very nice!
      ~Tracy~
      MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
      Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

dayyyym
        i love suede
        ~~TODD~~
        '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Sexxaaayyy!!! Red looks good on ANYTHING...specially Lambo's!
          Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

I need to make a lot of money very fast......
            Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

BECAUSE RACE CAR

F Me Running that thing is gorgeous
              Team Highschool
              Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

very nice car.
                GT3071R and more...

Comment

Working...
                X