Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California in Calgary?!?

The one and only, Ferrari California!

Just completed today with PUR 1NE 20" & 21" staggered wheels finished in Satin Black w/ Ferrari center cap adapters. Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires were the tire of choice for this customer and capped off the polished wheel hardware with black caps to clean everything up.

**PS. Yes yes I know, MOAR low... It is the wife's vehicle which he didn't get approval to put the wheels on yet, going to let her drive it for a few weeks then lower it later on

Enjoy!

Tunerworks Performance Inc.
    Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
    .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
    STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Re: California in Calgary?!?

If that's his wife's, what does he drive?!
    Eric
    2000 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 - Bagged
    1990 BMW 325IX- Daily

Comment

He has a variety of vehicles but loves his GTR for daily use, he has donated some of his vehicles to charity and shows them off at shows in Calgary whenever he can, avid enthusiast!
      .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
      STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

i hate rich folks

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
          i hate rich folks
          ... because I'm not them.

Comment

Get him out to AutoUnion in Red Deer in August
            --
            Rod
            Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
            2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Looks nice and I am surprised at only 1 California in town, I have spotted one on the road when they first came out, however I know they are not everyone's fav either.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

i saw one last year.. could have been this one tho as it was red

Comment

Love the car!

but seeing it makes me feel poorer than I already am.
                  GT3071R and more...

Comment

Meant one and only as in the model not only one vehicle in town

I don't think I can get this one out to AutoUnion, it isn't an enthusiasts vehicle it is his wifes and she will probably want it on that weekend as all wives do I need to sit down with our team about AU as we are going to be back in DTP this year and the International Auto Show as usual, I will see what I can do about AutoUnion.

Comment

Originally posted by AllGo'n'Show View Post
                      Meant one and only as in the model not only one vehicle in town

I don't think I can get this one out to AutoUnion, it isn't an enthusiasts vehicle it is his wifes and she will probably want it on that weekend as all wives do I need to sit down with our team about AU as we are going to be back in DTP this year and the International Auto Show as usual, I will see what I can do about AutoUnion.
                      Oh, he can bring any one of his cars

As for Tunerworks coming out to the show, that would be awesome. This show is replacing Euroquake in name so that it includes all types of cars. And I'm sure we can do something to add you guys as sponsors if you bring out some of your toys . Remember that this show is all for charity, specifically for the Ronald McDonald House in Red Deer... don't do it for us, do it for the kids.
                      --
                      Rod
                      Ex-presidente

Drive

Drove

Comment

Awesome pitch Rod!!

But yes we would love to see lots of you out in August!
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                          Awesome pitch Rod!!

But yes we would love to see lots of you out in August!
                          It was pretty good wasn't it

Bribery and guilt go a long way
                          --
                          Rod
                          Ex-presidente

Drive

Drove

Comment

haha you guys rock Just did a quick session with the bosses and they are GO for the show, so let me settle my week down and try and do some planning over the weekend, read the dates and i will be in touch. I need some posters for the showroom, service, Refine, anyone have any yet?

Comment

I used to love this car but after 10 minutes staring at photos of that new F12 I can barely stomach the California anymore
                              KR
                              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                              X