Ferrari enzo wrecked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari enzo wrecked...

Click the link then check in the right hand corner there is a story and pic's of what happened to the Enzo. http://www.wreckedexotics.com/

Re: Ferrari enzo wrecked...

Yeah I saw that online last week, pretty insane to have enough money to own 2 of those cars and then maybe race one drunk in public???
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Comment

Some people have more dollars than sense....
        Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

New details emerge regarding Ferrari Enzo crash

The plot has thickened in the investigation of a spectacular crash on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu involving tech entrepreneur Stefan Eriksson. Sheriff's detectives said Monday that they found a clip from a gun among the wreckage, and suggested it might be in some way related to the accident, but did not specify how. Detectives also concluded that the totaled vehicle did not have appropriate papers and was not "street legal" for driving in California. Moreover, authorities said they determined the car was traveling 162 mph when it crashed. The car reportedly hit a bump or crest, lost control, and went airborne. While it's highly unlikely that 162 mph was the speed at which the car struck the pole, it's clear extreme speeds were involved. No new leads have emerged regarding "Dietrich," the man Eriksson claims was driving the car. Eriksson's blood-alcohol level was 0.09%, higher than the legal limit for operating a motor vehicle, police said.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

This is pretty interesting, if you haven't done so, read the whole right up on the wreckedexotics website, they even have video of the guys other black Enzo
            2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Comment

I believe the man involted use to lead the group that is producing the Phantom gaming machine, or should I say is stealing millions in investors money for the last couple years and have produced nothing but vapourware. Really I could see a lot of investors being really pissed at this guy.
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Sounds really sketchy.. I don't know why people set themselves up for a hard fall like that unless he planned to buy an uncharted island or vanish to Mexico with an assumed name. MMMM, sounds tempting now that I think about it.
                Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                You dig sucka?!

Comment

It is always depressing for me to go through all the pics of the "wrecked exotics".... The majority of reasons are exessive speed, racing another car, or showing off.. And it doesn't matter whether the price tag is one million or $200,000... That guy that had the Ford GT supercar, with 9 mi. on the odometer, decided to see how fast it would go--lost control, and hit a concrete post.... Or the Lambo Gallardo, that hit a speed bump (recently installed to cut down on speeding) at over 60 mph.... More money than brains, I guess!!!

Comment

Depressing …… he11 no

Crash and burn is almost the only way to stop a fast ride. If you want some speed then take it to the track. People just don’t realize the consequence.

Oh yea! Under-steer is your front wheel hit the curb. Over-steer is your rear wheel hit the curb.

Comment

Now he lost his Mercedes SLR McLaren. Wonder when the last Ferrari is gonna go?

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...home-headlines
                      Jeff
                      Current: 2017 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line
                      Previous: 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line, 2001 VW Jetta

Comment

Working...
                      X