New guy in town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy in town

Hey guys, allow myself to introduce...myself. Name is Chris, from edmonton, drive a corrado, and used to own an e30 that was taken away from me by an f150 at the young age of 19. Here is a pic. I live in whistler for the snowboard season so my car is tucked away for the winter in a garage. I can't wait to see it again. Hope I will get a chance to meet some of you guys this summer at some shows/gtgs. Oh and forgot to add, car is 1995 vr6, 160kms, stock in the pic, but now I have fk coils in and going to order some wheels in the next couple of weeks. Probably keep it close to stock as its a pretty rare car. Maybe buy another e30 or a mk2 to reaaly tear apart in the near future
    Last edited by 95rado; 03-05-2007, 05:55 PM.

Re: New guy in town

Hey Welcome,

Ive only been here for a couple of months as well, waiting for the snow to clear to get my GTI on the road and yet to make it out to a meeting too but ill make it one day soon.

K..
    Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

welcome
      car looks nice btw.

hope ta see ya out.

///MAT
      Whether you can or you cant,
      you are right!

- Henry ford

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Btw matimus, I have been putting 2+2 together and was wondering are you the owner of the silver e30 with the seidl front bumper? I was wondering if I could find some pics anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by 95rado View Post
          Thanks for the welcome. Btw matimus, I have been putting 2+2 together and was wondering are you the owner of the silver e30 with the seidl front bumper? I was wondering if I could find some pics anywhere.
          its not a seidl bumper and its not a e46 style either.
          its a Lumma tuning CLI bumper.
          but yes thats me.
          theres pics in one of the post of DTP from last year on here. and at Unitedbimmer and bimmerforums. i dont have any on on my comp. but this weekend when i put it back on the ground i'll take some pics of it and the M3 with the new shoes side by side. k.

///Mat
          Last edited by matimus; 03-05-2007, 11:02 PM.
          Whether you can or you cant,
          you are right!

- Henry ford

Comment

pffft seidl,Lumma same difference JK, I actually really like the lumma bumper, I looked at it when I had my e30 but didn't really want to spend the cash for a kit at the time. I'm stoked to see some pics of it. I saw it rolling down whyte ave with a red m3 and ran after it I think. I was a tad intoxicated.

Comment

It's nice to see more and more Edmontonians joining. When your back in town you should come out to one of the meetings and inroduce yourself.
              Tint sucks

Comment

Welcome to the boards!!!
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Welcome!

I just joined the other day as well. Beatiful car btw, I've always wanted a corrado myself....
                  Autobahn Performance

www.Autobahnperformance.ca

My Buildup

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3180837

Comment

I will get some better pics, I am coming home for a contest in Marmot on march 30th so I am going to pick up my car for my last month in Whistler. Even though its easy to get around here, its an uncomfortable feeling to not be able to get more than 10 minutes from your house. I can't wait for the drive back. The season is starting to wind down a bit here and I am excited to get back to Edmonton for the summer fun.

Comment

Here are a couple more so you can actually see a bit more of the car.

Comment

niccce
                        Dylan
                        (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

Welcome to the club, nice to see more Edmontonians joining up.

Should be a great summer, and hopefully you'll be able to attend our weekly friday meets and we'll have some fun stuff planned for the summer.
                          Matt - A3

Comment

$210 Ill Tint All 5 Windows... Holler!
                            Glass Assassin Inc. 885-0639 * ask for Junior

Comment

I think you know my stance on tints nopps Just got new wheels yesterday... Azev A in 16 inch

Comment

Working...
                              X