MK4 2.0L Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK4 2.0L Golf

So I was originally waiting to post up some pictures of my car until I got new suspension, but couldn't resist since my dad got a new camera

As far as the car goes its just a 2003 2.0L Golf with the exception of a few things:
    OEM 17' Monte Carlo's
    Smoked bumper markers (waiting on the fender markers to arrive)
    Neuspeed P-Flow CAI

Aa far as things to come this summer:
    Vmaxx Coils
    Smoothed and painted valances
    Tint all around
    Chipped
    Spacers

Anyways, Enjoy!

Last edited by M50; 05-08-2007, 03:55 AM.

Re: MK4 2.0L Golf

Looking very nice! Should be hot with those mods!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

It's okay...for a 2.0 lol. Just kidding, car looks great!
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

Saw you driving on glenmore/sarcee last friday or saturday night. We were in the black mk4 jetta (my buddies). I always see your car in the Sobeys parking lot as well. Anyways, car looks good!
        Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Originally posted by VW337 View Post
          Saw you driving on glenmore/sarcee last friday or saturday night. We were in the black mk4 jetta (my buddies). I always see your car in the Sobeys parking lot as well. Anyways, car looks good!
          Oh sweet, I was wondering if that was anyone here. Could hardly keep up with you guys, stupid 2.0 I work at the Liquor store up in the sqaure, well up until Friday that is, then I am off to my summer job I take it you live around the Strahcona area?

Comment

yah myself and my buddy both live up in coach hill. Where are you getting the V-Maxx coilovers from? and do you know how much shipping is going to cost?
            Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

I am getting the coils from Stratmosphere, the only place to get them I believe. My bother just got his in for his Mk2 Jetta and I think it came to just about $800 to his door. I am gonna be ordering them within the next two weeks and then getting George to install them, can't wait.

Comment

We should hook up for a little cruise out to Springbank soon, its fun for a little rip.

Comment

PM sent
                  *end of hijack*
                  Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Originally posted by VW337 View Post
                    yah myself and my buddy both live up in coach hill. Where are you getting the V-Maxx coilovers from? and do you know how much shipping is going to cost?

I also live in Coach hill! WHat do you and your buddy drive? I have the dark blue MK3 and the white MK2 jetta GTX.

Jordan, car is looking great man! WHo am I going to BS with at Sally's once you leave??
                    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
                      I also live in Coach hill! WHat do you and your buddy drive? I have the dark blue MK3 and the white MK2 jetta GTX.

Jordan, car is looking great man! WHo am I going to BS with at Sally's once you leave??
                      I drive a black mk3 jetta with a euro golf front end on it, that desperatly needs to be lowered and painted (the front end is flat black). Also have a 2002 337 GTI in the works right now and my buddy that also lives in coach hill drives a black mk4 jetta with black angle eye headlights, mesh badgless and 18's. I've seen you a handful of times in the schooners parking lot, old banff, and a few other places and your car looks amazing, thats the way I wanted to do my mk3 but I never had intentions of keeping the car for a long time so I went the little bit cheaper route. Now I need to sell my mk3 to fund the GTI so look for a GTI 337 rolling around in the near future. There is also a white mk4 jetta vr6 parked in the green apartments on the corner of coach hill road and old banff. It's pretty done up and sounds really good.

M05, I know a painter if you haven't found one to paint your valences.
                      Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

VW337, I don't have a certain place in mind yet. Would you mind PM'in me the contact info for the person you know?

Thanks dude!

Comment

hey guys i live in Coach Hill too if you guys wanna go for a quick cruise into springbank id be down i have a Blue Mk4 jetta VR6

Comment

im in strathcona, i would be down as well
                            sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                            His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
                            Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
                            Past:
                            B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                            B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                            2004 .:R32 BMP
                            2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                            2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                            1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Originally posted by blu_dub View Post
                              hey guys i live in Coach Hill too if you guys wanna go for a quick cruise into springbank id be down i have a Blue Mk4 jetta VR6

Hey I think you live just down the road from me. I live in the beige corner house with the detached garage. I was just walking the dogs this evening and saw that the dark blue Mk4 Jetta VR6 had a eurodrivers sticker in the window! Must be you.
                              Derek
                              Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                              -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                              -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Working...
                              X