2002 Galactic Blue Jetta GLS 1.8T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2002 Galactic Blue Jetta GLS 1.8T

VW OEM Arietta wheels 17" Look similar to Aristos but the spokes look deeper on the 17s, and have not been able to confirm who is the manufacturer. My opinion with multi spoke wheels bigger is better!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Just took some pics of my front valance today:

Herbert - 2002 Jetta OEM+ Galactic Blue 1.8T 5-speed Tiptronic
      R32 FIS Cluster|Bora HID|Audi A8L fogs|Aero-wipers|Bora Euro taillight|337 muffler w/Jetta MY02.5 tips|337 suspension|GLI front valance|VWR dogbone mount|MY03+ console w/R32 leather handbrake boot|Passat homelink+passenger visor

Latest pics
      My home page

Comment

Just got a new camera, so took some pics:

R32 FIS Cluster|Bora HID|Audi A8L fogs|Aero-wipers|Bora Euro taillight|337 muffler w/Jetta MY02.5 tips|337 suspension|GLI front valance|VWR dogbone mount|MY03+ console w/R32 leather handbrake boot|Passat homelink+passenger visor

Latest pics
        My home page

Comment

that triangle i want too! the first mfa pic, never seen that menu before... it must be an r32 only thing or something.
          2002 VW Golf GT TDI
          2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Very nice indeed. Thats what I want =)
            2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by bart
              that triangle i want too! the first mfa pic, never seen that menu before... it must be an r32 only thing or something.
              Not too sure, but check here:
              http://www.newveedub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4082
              Try press and hold the MFA up/down control button (doesn't matter which one, both will work on my car) until you see the menu (about a few seconds, probably not more than 5 secs). Then use up/down button to navigate through the menu. Reset button to confirm the choice.
              Note: remember your car needs to be either started or on "ON" position as you will not see MFA without the key on "ON" position.

Bart, do you able to get an European J/G owner's manual (in English) - or maybe an UK owner's manual so that we can get the correct operational instruction on our FIS clusters.

Latest pics
              My home page

Comment

Originally posted by bart
                LOL Planning on breaking down anytime soon Bart? make sure to get the matching construction vest too
                Derick

Comment

ahah, not planning, but just in case, it would be cool to put one of those bad boys down on the road yo!
                  2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                  2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Haha, I have 2 of these bad boys. Bora one (mounted on trunk liner) and Golf one (folded into a rectangular cube). I can leave my Bora on my trunk, and put my Golf one on the road. Or one on each side.

Latest pics
                    My home page

Comment

Saftey first yo!
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo

VW OEM Arietta wheels 17" Look similar to Aristos but the spokes look deeper on the 17s, and have not been able to confirm who is the manufacturer. My opinion with multi spoke wheels bigger is better!!
                        Well I got my car finaly actualy I have had it now for about 3 weeks. When I was changing my oil I noticed that the 17" wheels that come on the 04 gti's are made by borbet it says it on the inside of one of the spokes.
                        Last edited by dubspeedGTi; 09-23-2004, 09:39 AM.
                        2004 Reflex Silver GTi 1.8t
                        1991 passat GT wolfsburg edition (euro spec)
                        1982 golf GTI (euro spec)
                        Autocross: the miniature golf of road racing

Comment

some new pics.....

i) R32 DSG leather shift knob

ii) 4-door R32 door protection plates (door sills)

iii) Euro Bora sedan trunk handle (also standard on NA Passat sedan, and NA Jetta wagon)

Latest pics
                          My home page

Comment

whats so special about the handle you can open it up like a hatch??

knob looks hot man

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                              whats so special about the handle you can open it up like a hatch??
                              It's just not on my Jetta as stock feature. Now, I don't need to reach inside driver front door to pop the trunk open. I can just walk up to the trunk, and use the handle switch to "unlock" my trunk, just like Passat, Audi A4 trunk.

BTW, how's your euro trunk? Installed yet?
                              Last edited by bigmacf1; 10-30-2004, 05:28 PM.

Latest pics
                              My home page

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                                knob looks hot man
                                Thanks Ryan, it feels a lot better than my "Tee" shape plastic stock knob.

Latest pics
                                My home page

Comment

Working...
                                X