$1 Jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1 Jetta

I have been searching for a wile for a good project car and yesterday I finally found one. After talking to my cousin about cars yesterday he informed me that my uncle had bought his old Jetta off him and it was just sitting around. I immediately phoned up my uncle to ask about the car. He said that he would sell it to me for cheap and that it was only a block away from my house. We talking some more and he explained that he had bought it off my cousin Mike for only one dollar. He said if i wanted it I could buy it of him for a buck. One dollar!!! So i picked it up today and will post some more pictures tomorrow. These are pictures of the car as it was yesterday.

As you can see from the pictures it needs some work. What I know needs to be replaced for sure is the driver side fender, hood, grille, headlights, rear window, front brace thing, hood latch. Will post more pictures later.
    Levi.W
    78 BMW 635CSi - Project
    91 Mercedes 190E 2.6 - Daily

Re: $1 Jetta

For a $1 you cant go wrong with that!
    12 Volvo XC 90
    03 Jetta1.8T
    95 Cabrio VRT
    90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

ya i hear that
      I GOT VDUB SWAGGER

Comment

dang you beat me. I bought my angel eyes for $1 and i thought it was the best dollar spent EVER!

you win
        sigpic

Comment

dang you beat me. I bought my angel eyes for $1 and i thought it was the best dollar spent EVER!

you win
          Haha, A dollar for angle eyes is still really good. But yeah I think i win.
          Levi.W
          78 BMW 635CSi - Project

Comment

Finally got some more pics up.

Levi.W
            78 BMW 635CSi - Project

Comment

Working...
            X