'08 Jetta city and '08 EOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '08 Jetta city and '08 EOS

It is quite stock now but I hope to get some decent wheels/tires and put a sport suspension in it. The Jetta is not really fast like the 1.8T was but it is still fun to drive on the roads with lots of corners. The EOS is a really nice car to drive and with the top down it is a real head turner.
    From Automotive

From Automotive

From Automotive

From Automotive
    Barry
    Tossa Blue Metalic 2008 Jetta City
    Mods; Clear side markers, Wolflsburg suspension, painted calipers, aftermarket fog lights, blue LED park lights, Euro Aluminum Antenna Mast

Re: '08 Jetta city and '08 EOS

I've only seen a city golf on vwvortex (which I believe is from Brazil) that some one has slammed and put on some nice wheels on it.

and this one:

I have a City jetta too ('07 mk4 style), but these newer ones....I don't know. Not a big fan.

I look forward to seeing it when you're done with the mods.

Good luck!

Comment

Re: '08 Jetta city and '08 EOS

I really miss my '02 1.8T but I don't miss the black paint the blue is much more forgiving as for a keeping it clean goes
      From Automotive

Don't knock the Wal-Mart hub caps, that is the day I traded it in on the '08

I would like to put these wheels on the '08 17", I think
      Barry
      Tossa Blue Metalic 2008 Jetta City
      Mods; Clear side markers, Wolflsburg suspension, painted calipers, aftermarket fog lights, blue LED park lights, Euro Aluminum Antenna Mast

Comment

Working...
      X