Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kicks

Pics of my new wheels

Last edited by aliencurv; 04-24-2009, 07:10 AM.
    D.J.
    Turbo SVT Focus
    Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Re: New Kicks

awesome another silver S4!!

nice ecodes man! wheels look good with the drop

what suspesion and wheels?

Comment

Not just another silver S4.... replace the RS4 grill, add OZ Superleggeras and a German plate.. sound at all familiar?? (Hint: Its faster then yours!)

They are voghtland coilovers...

Looks good DJ! What happened with the RS4 grill???

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi View Post
        Not just another silver S4.... replace the RS4 grill, add OZ Superleggeras and a German plate.. sound at all familiar?? (Hint: Its faster then yours!)

They are voghtland coilovers...

Looks good DJ! What happened with the RS4 grill???
        i didn't like the debadged look

i'll snap some photos of the new stereo soon as the mounting hardware comes in .. right now it's just a headunit floating in a hole in the dash lol .
        D.J.
        Turbo SVT Focus
        Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

lol you can put the S4 badge on the rs4 grill in 30 seconds!

ahh so marks old car.. nice nice..

Comment

If you dont like the grill Im sure there are people here who will take it off your hands!
            I left a spare badge in the armrest if you wanted to throw that back on...

Comment

dj? focus dj?
              Its meyers here welcome to the darkside . but why pick such a punishing car to work on . (lol jk )
              1.8t ish "will dominate all at race wars "
              sigpic

Comment

nice car btw
                sigpic

Comment

Gonna need a pretty quick 1.8T.... Its Stage 3 plus meth injection. Should be good for mid to low 12's if fine tuned.

Comment

2.7t can neva lose! i do love my old 1.8t tho.. but the torque of the 2.7t makes me smile daily..

Comment

Not to hijack too badly.. but your old Jetta will be for sale around Christmas. (You said you wanted an MK4)

Comment

really hahaha.. HIJACK!

how many Kms did todd put on it? did you guys do the timing belt?
                        i think it had like 67 or 70 when i sold it years ago

Comment

hey dj, were you the silver s4 that was got pulled over on west bound glenmore trail between 14th and crowchild last saturday about 1030 pm?
                          ~Lenny

Nogaro blue!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zoik View Post
                            hey dj, were you the silver s4 that was got pulled over on west bound glenmore trail between 14th and crowchild last saturday about 1030 pm?
                            no . i drive too slow to get pulled over lol

-------

mark, i held the rs4 grill and the standard s4 grill next to each other . i didn't notice a difference other then the badge . is there a difference? lol or am i just really dense

-------

Meyers, it is me . cam already gave me the grind about getting into an Audi . i was up visiting him last weekend . i really needed a daily driver to replace my xr4ti . i still got the svt focus and running strong . i'll have to spin by your shop and say hello . cam had been telling me about some of the projects you'd been doing, he says real good things .

-------

i should also add. those are TSW Mallory 5 wheels @ 19"x8" .. it's my first set of anything larger then 17's on a car. I can't beleive how the wheelwell just eats up those giant rims. I dealt with Ken at Concept1, super nice cats. I guess when u walk in and drop 3k on wheels/rubber within 10 minutes of browsing, anyone will be ur friend lol. I'm surprised at the ride with the 19's . the weight of the s4 with those struts really absorbes calgary's roads . i was expecting it to be pretty bad, but it's not .

i was also really worried that the large wheels would give it a huge "bling bling what it is brotha? yo yo it's detroit low-low!" factor. and i'd have to listen to puff daddy everywhere i went. but everyone who's seen them said it looks aggressive and not bling. So that was the best news i had heard all week lol
                            Last edited by aliencurv; 04-24-2009, 12:05 PM.
                            D.J.
                            Turbo SVT Focus
                            Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

The other grill is from the European market only RS4..pretty common upgrade. The main difference is the diamond pattern mesh, and the brushed aluminum surround.

Comment

Working...
                              X