Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some before and after shots MK3 GTI VR

Working on uploading...stay tuned

This was taken on the way to Calgary from Toronto. The 3 day trek...
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

A little rear ender jobbie. Stupid chick cut right in front of me then slammed on her stupid Saturns brakes.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

This was taken right after the "CloseToHome" venue at 5th Ave. in summer mode....finally!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

There is just a few things left on my "to do" list. One being a fresh VR with possibly a S/C, Coil Overs, and a fresh paint job. All in due time.......

And for 5HITS and Giggles.......here is my rice rocket that I still have to bring over from Ontario this month...
    2001 Nissan Sentra SE (SR20DE) with the optional Performance Package
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by vee_dubbin; 05-04-2009, 09:30 PM.
    TWO TON ENGINE LIFT/CRANE FOR RENT
    PM me if you need one!!

Re: Some before and after shots MK3 GTI VR

the car is lookin' good Mike! like those rims

Comment

The OEM headlights looked better compared to the FK powerlooks
      Tint sucks

Comment

Sorry, I liked the before better. Not a fan of the wheels or the headlights!
        Derek
        Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
        -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
        -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Bad angle of the wheels......I could see how you'd think they don't look good. As for the headlights, I have mixed emotions on them too. When I got in the accident, the insurance company was only going to pay for the damaged on. The left headlight had a huge chip and crack in it from Calgary's wise choice on their solution to snow on the roads. One OEM headlight was going to cost me just shy over $300, to match the new OEM on the damaged side. I was already stuck paying my Deductable of $500.00, so spending another 300 wasn't really an option for me at that time. The FK's were the same price as one OEM headlight. So that is why I choose that route. I also had the option of the E-codes, but everyone has those and I wanted to be a little more original. To each their own I guess.
          TWO TON ENGINE LIFT/CRANE FOR RENT
          PM me if you need one!!

Comment

I like the new headlights.

Comment

I say....forgot the suspension and paint job, throw a fresh VR with a Turbo on that bad boy! Get some real power!
              2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
              Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

I'm surprised how much hate there is on the powerlook headlights
                I have them on my golf and I absolutely love them. I think they made my car look 100 times better. But like you said, to each their own. You got a really sick ride, I just think the 17's are a touch too big for the mk3, but they still look nice.
                Patryk
                Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                08 VW .:R32
                04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
                X