Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ride

Hey guys,

Haven't posted on here for a long time... That'll change now I have a new addiction.

Changed up from an 00 323i to an 04 330CI.

This:

to this:

And my first mod:

Ok, so the car is just a tad over 5 days old for me.

I've done a couple things here and there... (AUX in on headunit, clean, blah blah)

This is the stock foglight housing:

This is the stock housing

What I did:

I put a projector INTO the stock housing, very neatly:

On the car:

And the cutoff (with two different halogen bulbs, therefore color difference - looking for a H3 4300K HID set.... soon!)

sigpic

Re: New Ride

nice!

Comment

Looking good man! Need some HID's in there!
      Tunerworks Performance Inc.
      Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
      .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
      STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

Nice ride!

The 330 is very cool ride. I like what you did with the fogs.
        Tint sucks

Comment

These are from my sedan, surprised they fit.

I do not have offsets for these as they were one of the first rims produced from the company. They are stamped 5X114.3 on the inside lol! (BMWS are 5x120). Therefore I cannot rust the offset they have listed.

They are flush front and back. I cannot lower my car, or they would rub hardcore in the rear...

(Yes the rear tire is backwards, I need new rear tires before I can put these on, these were just test fitment, and my left side rear was flat)
          sigpic

Comment

She looks sharp now! Bring it by with the wheels on Elliot, we can see if we can get your ride lowered without any rubbing
            Tunerworks Performance Inc.
            Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
            .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
            STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

Working...
            X