X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Edmonton A4

ahoy hoy.

new guy to the forum, names Jeff.

I don't have anything too fancy just a 06 A4 fronttrak...yea said it I do have to say its the best car i've owned, fist Euro vehicle too.

nothing done to it really bills come first but I did get the APR 91 tune couple weeks ago at autobahn and im very happy with the results. this summer either full exhaust or wheels. i am leaning towards the exhaust...

any who here are some pics

I miss B.C.

Yes... it is a Front Wheel Drive... your point?

Re: Another Edmonton A4

Nice looking car man! Do suspension before you do wheels or exhaust! Just my opinion though. Welcome to the club!
    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

nice!! welcome

Comment

nice a4,

I agree with Ginch, putting wheels on a stock car looks wrong...... a lowered car with stock wheels looks better then a stock height car with aftermarket wheels.
        Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

true, i was thinking more along the lines of getting some good summer tires and might as well do wheels too.

Comment

see the difference?

stock height, new wheels..........

Lowered, stock wheels
            Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

oh yea I know what your talking about. i've had 11 cars, 2 have been lowered with factory and aftermarket wheels

my 91 celica

before

after

85 corolla GT-S
              stock wheels lowered

aftermarket lowered
              Last edited by bitskyline; 03-21-2010, 12:35 AM.

Comment

I didn't know that fwd was possible.

Comment

I HATE WINTER

Last edited by bitskyline; 05-16-2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Welcome, I have the same problem too, maybe we should both replace our windshield at the same time and negotiate for a discount. I am from Edmonton too!

Comment

Oh yea i forgot to to tell you guysi got a new windshield... i should have gone to crystal glass but they quoted me $410 installed.

so i went to *face palm* windshield surgeons. and let me tell you i got what i paid for.

when then removed my cowel they had to remove the wiper arms too right. well if you have common sence, which i realise is a god damn super power nowadays you would remember which side they go on... i should have checked before i took the car its my own damn fault but i was in a rush. any who next day it rained so went to use my wipers and they went up, made a a grinding noise, thump and stayed up. the passenger arm does not have that flat spot on it to clear the hood so it got jamed under it. so there i am on the side of the henday trying to fix it. i wound up driving to work with no wipers where my tools are 14km away.

but yea got them on correctly now not much at all for damage just a scuff on the arm and a gouge on the corner of my hood you'll never notice. i did call them back to inform them of it and the manager wants me to come back so they can access and possibly fix the damage. i said hells no i will fix it myself and chalk it up to a life lesson learned.

but the real reason i was going to post is because i was bored at work and did this

mmm clean.

Comment

Look forward to see you on Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by OET B7 View Post
                          Look forward to see you on Wednesday
                          uh oh...

Comment

OK im getting restless I need to do something to the audi.

I was going to lower it... but thats going to be close to 2g with H&R cups, skid plate and labour...I don't feel comfortable doing the susp. work myself.

carbonio intake, test pipe and APR exhaust... it came down to this and my final decision.

still haven't made a decision on wheels...

ANY WHO!
                            was checking some stuff out at work and turns out I get a holy shite deal on Focal, so I priced some stuff out and looks like Im going to be putting in a full system yea!

Front and Rear will be
                            Focal 165 V 30

4ch amp:
                            Focal Solid 4

Mono Block sub amp:
                            Focal Solid 1

Now for the sub I have been toying with fiberglassing one into my cubby on the passenger side but to keep it flush I only have .3 cu so not much of an option on subs unless i go with an 8" but that would be pointless.

I wound up getting a JL 12W3 HO box. I love how it sounds, looks great and fits Perfect in the trunk. Yes I could have made my own with a couple 13" focals but this was a great price, its VERY well built, and honestly I couldn't make one look any better, im good... but not that good.

Last edited by bitskyline; 07-19-2010, 08:54 PM.

Comment

FOR **** SAKES!!!!! ARGH!!!! i go into quiznos to grab some lunch and when i look out at my car i see a woman in her honda back right into it!!

FML

Last edited by bitskyline; 07-25-2010, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X