swagger passat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swagger passat

finally got around to working on the passat today since work wasn't happening today. here are a few shots, will be at the meet on wednesday

Last edited by Lo)2enz0; 04-02-2011, 11:16 PM.

Re: swagger passat

noice

Comment

teasers FTL!
      sigpic

Comment

i know, but its just a typical passat till tomorrow. can't wait to see how the wheels fit. thinking its going to need some spacers but i am going to wait for the suspension to settle first.

Comment

you REALLY should have msg'd me before as i had a silverstone grey zender front and oem votex rear ready to go from my bro's b5.5 as he didn't want them but they went to a das dubber guy for a case of bud lime lol

Comment

Love those wheels. Love em.

Comment

^^^^
              thanks man. took me a long time to decide. it was between this and a set of emils used. for sure happy with my choice

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
              you REALLY should have msg'd me before as i had a silverstone grey zender front and oem votex rear ready to go from my bro's b5.5 as he didn't want them but they went to a das dubber guy for a case of bud lime lol
              oh man i would have been all over that. i just got the car 3 weeks ago

but the wheels are on and the car runs awesome. i am sending the part number for the rear springs to FK to double check i have the updated springs. the rears are a tad bit hight and the box sat at C1 for a while so i just want to make sure its right. all and all i love it. i'm going to take full shots tomorrow

Comment

Those wheels look awesome man!
                Patryk
                Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                08 VW .:R32
                04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

well finally got around to taking some picture. so i am super happy with the front drop but the back barely went down. right now i am trying to figure out if my kit had the proper rear springs cause at one point in time FK mis-labeled the rear springs for the wagon springs and put them together with the sedan springs. worst case, i am just going to put a heavy system in the back

Comment

looks great man, super clean.
                    "If it has tits or wheels it will give you trouble"

-97 Golf
                    -91 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by d-bomb View Post
                      looks great man, super clean.
                      x2!
                      Patryk
                      Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                      08 VW .:R32
                      04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

the sienna has a better music video. :P

looks nice and clean!
                        Jess

2010 Jetta TDI 6 SPD - Stock Comfortline model

Comment

^^^
                          ha ha totally. i just like the whole swagger concept and it just so happened that came out. didn't see that video till a week ago when someone told me to watch it.

but thanks for the comments guys. just have to wait till monday to talk to kurtis at concept 1 about the drop. hopefully they can do something about it

Comment

fk they will settle . about 1/2inch
                            sigpic

Comment

well just a quick update, the springs have not dropped. I have driven the car 1600km's in the past 2 weeks with no difference. it looks like ****, i hate it.

Talked to Concept1, and i still don't know all the info but thanks to kurtis for his help o far. What really grinds my gears is FK directly. They finally got back to me and i gave them every little piece of info on the situation and all i wanted was the rear spring part number for my car but yet they couldn't deliever and i am getting the silent treatment which sucks because i have been very civil with the situation.

fyi, never buy springs and shock. this is the second time a set up has sucked for me. Best suspension i ever bought was coilovers and i would have been better off with a set of vmaxx coils

Comment

Working...
                              X