my wife wanted a bigger car ..........and so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my wife wanted a bigger car ..........and so

I really like those, just too expensive for me.

I really wanted a bluetec.
    Jay

Comment

When did Mercedes make potatoes? JK Total soccer mom whip though. Just a higher class
      TWO TON ENGINE LIFT/CRANE FOR RENT
      PM me if you need one!!

Comment

Originally posted by squidjit View Post
        ugh... those things are so ugly...
        ugly... mabey a bit . stock ............but hi has everyone met me ... it wont stay stock .needs some 22s and some amg bits . it has a crapload of power . mercedes build quality ..... and popp 5 people and our stuff no issues . man we did awesome with 4 and a regular A4 didn't even need an suv . the wife doesn't pack the house everywhere she goes . Three kids = one stroller since two walk just fine . and a diaper bag . and we pack light yo so if it is a family trip ( rare) Lisa and i only need a carry on between us and a duffel for each kid and if you cant fit that in this thing a minivan wont help you behind the rear seats is more room than in a short wheelbase caravan . its just the length of baby (new baby) strollers that makes us fold down the one rear seat . anyways , enough on the Bavarian family truckster . end
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by turbomeyers View Post
          r500 no 63s arround to buy
          63's are super rare. i worked at Mercedes and there is only 1 in edmonton and i got to drive it. DAM FAST haha can get your kids to soccer pretty quickly lmao
          ***SOLD***-2008 C63 AMG - Tuned(540hp, 495trq), secondary cat delete, highflow filters. Lowered on H&R springs, Verde wheels, carbon goods around

2012 E63 AMG biturbo - 550hp 590trq. Stock....for now

Add me on instagram! dominice63

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

We just put 21" blizzaks on olli's 63......they brought it up from florida
            Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Originally posted by popp View Post
              We just put 21" blizzaks on olli's 63......they brought it up from florida
              when you see him next, please ask him to bring those 100pts, he forgot them.
              kthx.
              Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Working...
              X