Jetta VR6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetta VR6

My girlfriend and I went to Banff and Lake Louise few days ago. Took some pictures of the car on highway 93. Last time I posted pictures of the car was when it was bone stock. Since then coilovers and wheels are on. I'm by no means a professional in taking pictures and pictures are taken with Samsung Galaxy S.

Enjoy

Re: Jetta VR6

What type of wheels are those? Looks good btw and good on ya for being low for the winter

Comment

Thanks for the compliment! The wheels are Axis Apex 17x8 all around. Low is good but I've broken 2 oil pans so far for being low....no skid plate

Comment

Get a hybrid oilpan!
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Car looks great...and those wheels are real nice looking...is that your winter set up? I worked in Lake Louise for 5yrs, and the 93 is an awesome road, winter or summer! Great pics!
          Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Colin: Whats a hybrid oil pan?

Geobmx4life: Unfortunate to say, that set up is for winter and summer. Just change tires from summer to winter and vice versa. Yea, no doubt highway 93 is absolutely beautiful both summer and winter. But I prefer summer though

Comment

http://euroimagetuning.myshopify.com...d-oil-pan-1-8t

Or

http://euroimagetuning.myshopify.com...r-kit-complete
              Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
              2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

^ for the first link you fail at reading comprehension. its a vr
                Last edited by onceover; 03-08-2011, 06:25 PM.

Pat

His
                1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
                1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
                1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
                2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
                Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Comment

Working...
                X