Possible New Car!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible New Car!!!

I have been in the market for a while for a new car and came across this, 2L turbo, 210hp, 221Tq stock, only 71K and super cheap.

Current: Golf R and a corporate lease nobody cares about

Re: Possible New Car!!!

You were talking about the SAAB since before you took off to the East Coast...DO IT
    --
    Rod
    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Hmmmmm.......I remember a friend at a body sop trying to source parts for one that had a minor front end hit. Everything is available, but takes a great deal of time. So as long as nothing breaks, you should be in great shape.

Comment

I still know where you can get a nice set of 19" HREs that will fit perfect on that car!!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

My brother has a twin to that, but it's silver. It's a nice car but in my opinion the dash is ugly.
          GT3071R and more...

Comment

Nice cars but in all honesty if you are going to keep it for a long time I wouldn't pull the trigger. My guess is parts are going to get harder and harder to come by since the brand seems to never know if it is going to be in business from one day to another.
            Name: Brent
            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I saw this car go through auction, if you want to know what you should pay for it, PM me!
              Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Toy: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                I still know where you can get a nice set of 19" HREs that will fit perfect on that car!!
                I'm interested. PM me details.
                Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Comment

who tunes these cars?
                  i have a friend with a 9-3 aero, looking for a tune.....
                  ~~TODD~~
                  '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dubbs View Post
                    who tunes these cars?
                    i have a friend with a 9-3 aero, looking for a tune.....
                    2.8T or 2.0T ( 2006+?)

Comment

2.8T. 2006 or 2007
                      ~~TODD~~
                      '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

For the biggest gains I'd go with Vtuner http://www.vtunersaabs.com/. Brian has 3 stages that go from 320-390 hp. I went with Wester's Garage out of Tilley, Alberta. I'm putting down around 310 bhp and 390 lb/ft so slightly less than vtuner but at least the tune was done locally. Also look into BSR, Maptun, and JZW. To really get any extra power out of these cars you have to go with a tune. Simple bolt on mods don't yield any significant gains due to the engine management system. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                        X