New Cars in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Cars in

I should snap some pics of the Cabby, it's white with some random brown that need to be looked at, also needs an exhaust manifold gasket.
    What is it? 3 Months until they are on the road?

Comment

how deep is your garage? deeper than the standard 20'? i only ask because i'm designing one right now with a lift and to clearance the garage door from the lift and car we're needing to extend it further back to allow for the 8' of door and 12'+ of car
      Team Highschool
      Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
        how deep is your garage? deeper than the standard 20'? i only ask because i'm designing one right now with a lift and to clearance the garage door from the lift and car we're needing to extend it further back to allow for the 8' of door and 12'+ of car
        Mine is 24' deep, it wasent something I planned when I built the house, but after I moved in I started to look at the measurements and discovered it would work.

Couple things I'm going to change (easier to do if I was starting over) is put 8' door tracks on the 7' door, so the door is higher up when it's open horizontal. Also install a jack shaft door opener (Liftmaster 3800) so there is more room in the center of the garage.

I also added some LED Strip lighting and a rolling oil tray for the oil changes.

Feel free to stop my if you need any ideas on getting stuff sorted out.
        Last edited by RobG; 02-15-2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RobG View Post
          I should snap some pics of the Cabby, it's white with some random brown that need to be looked at, also needs an exhaust manifold gasket.
          What is it? 3 Months until they are on the road?
          I am envious of your lift I drove my cabby all last winter lol
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
            I am envious of your lift
            Me too. Love the light set-up.
            2004 Jetta TDI Sport-Daily
            2002 Jetta 1.8T(stg2)-Wifey
            1983 RabbitLS- Dirty Diesel

Comment

Working...
            X