ID:	513901Click image for larger version

Name:	schmidt 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	513915Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1161 reduced.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	513900As you may remember, my car was not at Euroquake last year. While coming back from the Okanagan early August last summer, the stupid highways department decided to remove parts of the pavement surface, and not bother to leave a gradual transition from the 3 inch cut. I hit the repair so hard, that I bent all 4 of my schmidts (even the outside of one). Caused my tires to go flat, and so I got Rose to hitchhike into Golden. She asked me why I wasnt going to hitch hike into Golden. I said because that is your job, and you knew the rules when you climbed into this car and (because I told her to!) She was going to start bitching about it, but I just gave her the "look" and she cowered up the road with her thumb out. Got a ride within 30 seconds. (It might have taken a bit longer for me to get picked up.) Towtruck (flatbead) winched the car onto the deck and tore the assend off the car. So after getting the car repaired after the towtruck pulled the assend off. I had the car car completely repainted. (ICBC paid $3200.00) Could'nt match the color. Not the same as it was, still S2000 pearl yellow but a totally different shade. (guess the original honda color was not the correct one, but who cares if the whole car is thye same wrong color... just dont try match it up!! Impossible to do , especially with yellows.

Anyway, rims are repaired, I decided to clean the paint from the insides of the rims (I will never do that again!) What a pain to try clean the insides of rims! I am painting the centers of the wheels the same color as the car. Might paint the roll bars same color as the car (They are removed as the car sits now) Chris says the roll bars make it look gay? Hello, its a TT.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1384.JPG
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	513899Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1161 reduced.jpg
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	513900Click image for larger version

Name:	facia damage reduced.jpg
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	513901
    Last edited by Biff; 03-18-2012, 10:30 AM. Reason: upload photos

Re: Biffs TT argues with road construction

Wow biff thats crazy bendage!! bumper makes me sad

Comment

That sucks. On an unrelated note, I can see my work in the last picture.
      Al
      Hitler Built My Hotrod

Comment

"can see my work in the last picture?"

Comment

In Golden, where I work. I can see it in the background.
          Al
          Hitler Built My Hotrod

Comment

Ok I got it, I was thinking you could see your 'work' in my damaged TT. I didnt think the towtruck drivers' name was Al. Total of 8 cars were hauled away from the damage 50 km west of Golden that day. Metro Paving from Calgary would not take responsibility. Bastards

Comment

Working...
            X