Taco!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco!

well....after selling the GTI, and moving on, i figure i would share the new way ive been getting around. its not a vw, but still a ton of fun. out every weekend cooking a hot dog, plowing through snow drifts. besides...i have another project brewing in the garage thats Euro related

2004 Tacoma

Mods so far are 3" All-pro lift with Bilstien 5100 shocks, All-pro UCA's with uni-ball's, heavy duty CV's, AEM brute force intake, Pro-Flo exhaust, 33x11.5 Toyos soon to be Micky Thompson MTZ's, spydertracks 1"1/4 wheel spacers, hand made highlift and shovel rack, Cobra DX9 CB with Wilson SuperFlex 4' whip, and on board air compressor And thanks to Mr. Jeff Wukovits for hooking me up with some of the new Armour Shield from Xpel, the rockers are rock chip free!

here's a shot from the last snow storm we had. made for a fun day of getting stuck!

03 GTI/K04-001

Re: Taco!

Love it, now you need a solid front axle

I had an 89 with ARB locker, mild lift and 31" tires, it did pretty damn good for a mild setup. I've seen a few with big lifts, solid axles and atlas cases, that make bigger rigs look like a waste of money.
    GT3071R and more...

Comment

Those are great trucks. it's too bad they are closing a lot of the off road trails for trucks around Calgary.

We used to have a blast out at mclean in a tacoma.
      Jay

Comment

I might do a SAS here in the future, but for now the truck goes where I want it to. I'm working some tubular rock sliders right now, then start the front bumper. The IFS definatly gives a lot more enjoyable ride on the highway, especially with the sway bar disconnected haha. Rolly polly

Still looking forward to seeing what everyone has come up with over the winter...in the VW world that is!
        03 GTI/K04-001

Comment

Working...
        X