• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Here, first post! 04 Jetta GLS

I think they would match your flowery shirts perfectly Jay

Comment

hahahahahahahaha DUDE!
      Bagged 2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T Stage 2 Unitronic, 2016 Tiguan R-Line , S13 SR20DET, Mk2 VR6 Project, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Yeah...gotta agree with Sean...Orrrr...do some biggg audio...the skirts will find you!!! LOL
        Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
        Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Anybody have any experience with Optikwerks stuff? OEM skirts are over 700...Votex are over 5....reps are about 200. Gonna go with the textured ones to match my valances for now and when I save up enough I'll respray the whole car and color match the valances and skirts while Im at it. Any advice?
          Bagged 2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T Stage 2 Unitronic, 2016 Tiguan R-Line , S13 SR20DET, Mk2 VR6 Project, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

I got a pair of optikwerks votex skirts I keep debating to keep or not, but if you're interested in them it might just make things easier for me. Let me know if you're interested

Comment

I use to have the votex optiwerks skirts on my old Jetta and they weren't bad for the money, but you could definitely tell that they were reps. The way that they mount at the top of the skirts doesn't hug the rocker panel like the oem ones do. I would definitely buy them again given the chance but I would go with the gli ones as people have had better luck fitting them. I would also go with paint rather than the texture for your car, but it's your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by alba View Post
                I got a pair of optikwerks votex skirts I keep debating to keep or not, but if you're interested in them it might just make things easier for me. Let me know if you're interested
                I'd like to have a look at them! PM me where you're at Monday is a holiday I could come by and have a look. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X