2002 Jetta 1.8T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2002 Jetta 1.8T

Lol is there a time Sean is not "in vortex mode"??? Car looks good Mac. Fix the reverse rake first as thats the cheapest fix to get her lookin perfect (I dont think its that bad anyways). I am not a fan of the headlights either, but money talks louder than other people's opinion. Fix what you can fix for the time being and it'll slowly reach perfection in your eyes.

BolideVW, I completely agree with you on Reflex Silver being boring, however look harder for wheels. There are many that can make reflex silver look great!!!
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Silver and silver ppl, keep it clean (Silver Arrow FTW!!!). Or go wild, silver + any crazy color looks amazin.

I've seen your car prior to the suspension swap and it had reverse rake then (fronts were seized though?). Fix it this time around, either roll the fronts, or raise the rear. Ride height would be decent with the rear raised!
      Last edited by nismodrifter; 07-18-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
        BolideVW, I completely agree with you on Reflex Silver being boring, however look harder for wheels. There are many that can make reflex silver look great!!!
        Yeah it's definately a tough color to pull off. Thinking of ordering some ESM 004 or 002-r wheels. They alright for reps....although for the price of them i could almost order some rotis
        Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter View Post
          Silver and silver ppl, keep it clean (Silver Arrow FTW!!!). Or go wild, silver + any crazy color looks amazin.

I've seen your car prior to the suspension swap and it had reverse rake then (fronts were seized though?). Fix it this time around, either roll the fronts, or raise the rear. Ride height would be decent with the rear raised!
          yeah well all coils were seized, im rolled fenders in front but if i go lower my tires rub so i need more stretch for sure. ill work on raising the rears and spacers for sure.

Comment

Working...
          X