mk3 golf starting to look good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk3 golf starting to look good

so i sold my mk2 back in march, and i drove my exploder for a couple months but june 15th i picked up my new golf. she a 1994 base as base gets. she was a little bit rough when i got it but this winter im dropping it off t my fathers new body shop in drayton valley, to get all the rust fixed and resprayed the same color just new a fresh. so when i picked it up it sat at my work for a couple weeks untill i could get my insurance inspection done.
    so here are some pics

the day i picked her up

temp fixed the grill

coilovers on

badgeless grill

fixed the camber

then i gave it a bit moarlow

it also came with a cracked factory shift knob so i picked up an angry face knob.
    now im working on my sound system, jl audio c3-650 components all around with custom glassing my a pillars for the front tweeters, and a jl xd6001 amp for the 2 jl audio 12" w3 subs and a jl xd4004 to power the speakers, all running off a pioneer 80prs audiofile quality deck. im running 0 gauge to the trunk and putting a second battery, then im running all my **** off the second battery.and doing a full fiberglass trunk. should look good and sound wicked.
    FnSpEEd BumPs

Re: mk3 golf starting to look good

Nice, P.s who's Mk.1 is to the right of it? I think I saw it on blackfoot the other day.
    "If it has tits or wheels it will give you trouble"

-97 Golf
    -91 GTI

Comment

i dont know, the picture was taken outside concept 1, but it was pretty mint.
      FnSpEEd BumPs

Comment

Sick man. been looking for a rust free MKIII in that color for a while. looks like you have a decent start on it

Comment

Yeah thats what i liked when I bought it was that there was only rust around the passenger side rear tire well, and the hatch of course, but it won't take much to fix the rear well and I'm just gunna buy a new hatch before she gets painted
          FnSpEEd BumPs

Comment

weird! the mk1 in the photo is my old one, friend of mine bought it off me last november! its in pretty good shape actually. mk3 is looking good man!
            I take pictures for money.

Comment

Working...
            X