Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the forum not your typical canadian...vag head (very pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum not your typical canadian...vag head (very pic heavy)

hey new to the forum name is conor have recently moved to toronto from ireland as were in resesion over there most of us young people have had to imagrate just 22 and have had a colloection vags mainly dirty diesels...liking the scene over here and cant wait to get back in a vag over here anyways il upload a few of my past vags let me know what ye think?all static drops and i mean on bad roads in ireland lol
    first a vw bora (jetta over here)150 pd diesel engine with hybrid turbo lowerd on coilovers and merc alphard rims

2nd mk4 gti 1.8T r32 rep genuine 32 kit genuine bbs rs 2 piece splits lowerd on coilovers finished in indigo blue

[IMG][/IMG]

3rd b6 audi a4 1.9 tdi resprayed in rs4 pearl sprint blue lowerd on coilovers with 19" 3sdm alloys and also merc alphards

4th mk4 25th anniversay edition 150 pd diesel

Re: New to the forum not your typical canadian...vag head (very pic heavy)

Awesome cars and welcome!!! I love all the cars! Looks good!!!

Comment

Very sweet rides Conor! Welcome to the forum!
      --
      Rod
      Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
      2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

oh shazam!!! All very hot cars!!! Very jealous of your PD150's!

Welcome!

Comment

Nice work! Some of the best I've seen from Ireland.
          Mike
          '14 Toyota 4Runner SR5
          '04 Jetta Wagon 1.8T

Comment

sick progression
            Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Now that you're in Canada it's your duty to build some speed into your next ride

Those look like nice rides!
              GT3071R and more...

Comment

Very nice cars...man I wish we had those TDI 4motions over here!!!
                Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Beautiful list of cars, and all done in very good taste. Welcome to the forums and hopefully soon we'll see a current masterpiece of yours!!!
                  Patryk
                  Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                  08 VW .:R32
                  04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

As the others have mentioned, amazing collection of cars!!!

And of course a very big welcome to Canada and Eurodrivers!!
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Great Collection of cars!! Welcome!
                      ~Tracy~
                      MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                      Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Working...
                      X