Current
    02 Audi S3 - Low and Slow phase II follow the build @j_gheron
    04 GLI low and slow OG
    Past
    02 Laser S4//605'd//aquamisted//EPLed
    00 Jetta 1.8T OEM+

Comment

• Re: The OFFICIAL whore your ride thread

Wow Jonathan, Danny's camo has nothing on yours!

Comment

Pic isn't loading??
        TJ
        '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
        '01 Silver S4

Comment

Been a looooong while. Anyways, figure Josh wouldn't mind me whoring his B8 Wagon. i know he has a thread in here somewhere...took a few this past Wednesday. Thought I'd share because I know everyone loves wagons on here.

I read people flipping sh!t on instagram saying how dangerous this was. Going so fast she's lucky her hair didn't get caught in the wheels. Another was going 200 km/h her hair isn't moving so she must have a lot of hair spray mind blown...

Should make up for the lack of posts over the years lol

Comment

oh and a few of mine. Hasn't changed at all in the past couple years. Might as well since i'm logged on haha

Comment

Awesome pics as always Ricky! Both cars are just so damn photogenic!!! Also, the sh!t you read on the internet is mind boggling sometimes hahaha
              Patryk
              Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
              08 VW .:R32
              04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Awesome pics! Could you share some details on the rig you used and perhaps post a couple "behind the scenes" pics before post processing?

And LOVE that wagon!
                2008 Audi RS4
                2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

great shots ricky! can't wait until our session <3

Comment

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
                    Awesome pics as always Ricky! Both cars are just so damn photogenic!!! Also, the sh!t you read on the internet is mind boggling sometimes hahaha
                    haha Pat, you mean whatever the internet says isn’t true?! Man I’ve been living a lie my entire life then!!

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                    Awesome pics! Could you share some details on the rig you used and perhaps post a couple "behind the scenes" pics before post processing?

And LOVE that wagon!
                    thanks!! I’ve actually gotten another person that was interested in this question and all the BTS stuff. Unfortunately I don’t have any BTS. Usually it’s the owner taking the BTS while I set up because it takes forever lol. But next time, i’ll take the extra time and do one up for you and others! Seems like it would be semi interesting for some.
                    I’ll put it up on my blog and link it for you!

The Rig itself, I have a 2” schedule 40 aluminum pipe. They’re 4 segments of 4 ft, connected with wing nuts. I have 2 suction cups that hold it in place on the car. At the end of the pipe, I have something called a magic arm. That holds the camera at the angle I want it in.

I also bring a spray and a micro cloth to wipe the suction cups and area of the panel where I am going to stick the cups on. Just so I don’t scratch or damage the paint.

I also have the pictures of the car with the rig on. I can show you if you like. Then you can compare before and after. No actual picture of the set up though. However, on instagram there’s a few of me setting it up. I like comparing the two. See how many things you can spot and what changed! it's like a game haha. For sure cool to see the before and after
                    example:

If you like I can give you more info into how to do it. No problem! just let me know.

The PP part takes forever and i’m still not great at it. Still trying to perfect it. Some of these already took at least an hr and came out only decent lol.

Originally posted by Danaldson View Post
                    great shots ricky! can't wait until our session <3
                    It should be a gooder!
                    Last edited by luuluu; 05-13-2016, 10:44 PM. Reason: added pics.

Comment

love this pic Tracy!

[/QUOTE]
                      Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

One of those all road pictures might become my new background [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Comment

Thanks for posting those shots with the rig, Rick. I just checked out your Instagram too –*amazing shots!

Would love to get together and do some rig shots of the RS4 sometime!
                          2008 Audi RS4
                          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Went out hunting for some cool new locations. Found two that i liked.

Exchanged thumbs up with the guy working the train. Stopped right in front of the car. Wasn't sure if he did it on purpose or not. Turned out great!

Comment

Cool shots, Danny!
                              2008 Audi RS4
                              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Danny's car looks soooo mean now! Will sound mean soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X