• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The OFFICIAL whore your ride thread

Omgggg!!!

Comment

you'll just have to wait and see Pat. .

going to get an alignment done first then the rears are going to get pulled so i dont think that'll be too much of an issue.

Comment

Past: 2005 9-3 Linear on 19in TSW Nogaros and 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero on 19in HRE 540Rs.

Present: 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design, 1992 Saab 900T Convertible

Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Toy: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT.

Comment

i love the c30's! especially the polestars!

Comment

Originally posted by luuluu View Post
            i love the c30's! especially the polestars!
            I'm pretty happy with mine. The Polestar concept was a beauty! I'm getting a Polestar tune in May. Pretty conservative but a decent boost in power and you still retain your factory warranty.
            Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Comment

Lovely color for the C30. <3
              Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

I might have to find someone to take a picture of Chester this year. I know I'll have lots from the track but maybe something not from a track might be nice.
                2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS. Daily. Far from stock.

2001.5 Audi S4. Billet rs6 and everything else. FOR SALE. $6500
                Need this car sold.

1960 Ford Falcon.

Comment

PJ, we can do a photoshoot at some point when we come down to Lethbridge. Get a few shots of a bunch of our cars at street wheelers perhaps
                  Patryk
                  Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                  08 VW .:R32
                  04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

My first, 96 Jetta 2.0

My 1.8T when I first got it

And later on

And my current car, picked it up right before winter. Bone stock right now (cellphone shots)

Justin
                    MkVI CW GTI 4-Door 6MT | APR Stage 2 | APR RSC Exhaust | VWR Intake |H&R Street Performance

Comment

Awesome thread, I've had a few audis over the past 9 years or so...

I had a black B6 A4 1.8t first but sadly no pics, I smoked a deer causing $16000 in damage and they didn't write it off so after I got it back from the body shop it I traded it in for a 2003 TT...

I liked the TT, but really missed the comfort features in the A4 and started looking for an S4, didn't find anything I liked so I tried a 3.2 A4 instead Dakar Beige, interesting colour in person...

The 3.2 was okay, but I really wanted an S4, about a year later I saw my dream car B7 S4 cab, dolphin grey with the crimson interior! I had to have it!

I absolutely loved the B7, but at 62000km I started to hear the dreaded chain rattle, with two months left in my warranty I had to decide wether to fork out $5600 for a two year aftermarket warranty, roll the dice and enjoy the car or buy a new one.

It killed me letting it go with such low mileage, but when I saw this on the lot at southgate it made it a little easier! 2010 Sprint Blue S4

I recently traded in the sprint for a new S4, the sprint was pretty basic, only option on it was sports diff... I made the mistake of taking out a newer, fully loaded DSG S4 and of course had to have it lol, Deep Sea Blue...

The nice thing about the most recent flip was that most of my mods were easily transferred over to the newer car!
                      -Mike

Comment

Mitch

1996 Harlequin
                        2001 Toyota Highlander

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
                          Lovely color for the C30. <3
                          Thanks!

Comment

just found this thread.

2011 CW MK6 GTI

APR Stage 1 / Koni Coilovers / 18x8.5 Miro 111 ET45 / R Tails / LEDs (Interior, Side Markers, Parking Lights, License Plate) / Euroswitch

Comment

^^^^^^ beautiful!

Comment

damn on the B8 swappage..

how do you find the b8.5 vs the original b8 s4? i bet its quite a bit better

Comment

Working...
                                X