• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The OFFICIAL whore your ride thread

I agree

Comment

Love that Bimmer, so clean and classic!!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by JW View Post
        We need to see more BMW love on this forum =)
        We need to see more BMW's coming out to the coffee and monthly meets!!! We have one this thursday! Oh and as always, car looks great!
        Patryk
        Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
        08 VW .:R32
        04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Mr. Arkus. Let me know the details for the meet this thursday. Maybe we could rollup in our bimmers =)

Comment

Originally posted by e30mclow View Post
            B5 Business
            Nice to see a die hard BMW guy stretch his wings and dabble in the Quattro world. For those who have not met this relatively new ED member, his list of BMW icons that he owns or has owned is truly impressive. Thanks again for letting me test fit the Cuprazilla. Matte CF and Imola are a sick combination.

Comment

Originally posted by bobkatkat View Post
              Nice to see a die hard BMW guy stretch his wings and dabble in the Quattro world. For those who have not met this relatively new ED member, his list of BMW icons that he owns or has owned is truly impressive. Thanks again for letting me test fit the Cuprazilla. Matte CF and Imola are a sick combination.
              He does have very good taste in cars. I bought his old e30 off him, put even more money into it, then sold it to a "member" on this forum last year. Probably should have kept that one =(

Comment

Mr. Arkus. Let me know the details for the meet this thursday. Maybe we could rollup in our bimmers =)
                Here you go, Jon! Please come out because I really want to see this thing in person!

http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/sho...pril-2015-Meet

I'll keep the BMW love coming...

Scott
                '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Originally posted by bobkatkat View Post
                  Haha, thanks!

For those that don't know, I was seriously considering selling the s4 over the last week, in order to fund getting back into a BMW, but yesterday has changed my mind!
                  Going to hold onto it for a while. Serious power, useable daily, and looks great when polished up. Also, nothing will ever feel fast after it.

Great hanging out with Bob yesterday afternoon, and I've taken a few idea for my own car away from it.

Comment

Good to hear you are keeping it. The B5 S4's are truly amazing cars, and with a bit of inspiration from Bob you can take your clean beautiful S4 and make it spectacular!

Jon, come out this Thursday as it may be the last meet the E30 will see in a little while. I think she'll be going under the knife very soon. We need to get a few good pics of our cars side by side!
                    Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
                      Good to hear you are keeping it. The B5 S4's are truly amazing cars, and with a bit of inspiration from Bob you can take your clean beautiful S4 and make it spectacular!

Jon, come out this Thursday as it may be the last meet the E30 will see in a little while. I think she'll be going under the knife very soon. We need to get a few good pics of our cars side by side!
                      I will be there!! Lets roll there together as I don't know anyone else on this forum lol

Comment

I will be there!! Lets roll there together as I don't know anyone else on this forum lol
                        Cool, i'll shoot you a text! Onto more whoring...

I really need to cruise out to Abraham Lake again in the summer!
                        Last edited by P Arkus; 03-30-2015, 01:46 PM.
                        Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

I'll tag along with ya. That's a perfect place to shoot before your car goes under

Comment

You going to the Thursday meet from Marda Loop, Jon?

I can meet you, and we can head out.
                            Should also be back in low & slow mode by then!

Comment

Originally posted by e30mclow View Post
                              You going to the Thursday meet from Marda Loop, Jon?

I can meet you, and we can head out.
                              Should also be back in low & slow mode by then!
                              It slipped my mind today but I can't go to the Thursday meet. I have to take my dog to doggie classes from 7-815

Comment

Come afterwards. We usually stay at the restaurant till about 9:30 then hang out by the cars for however long people want. Since Friday is a stat holiday, I see everyone staying just a bit later.

No excuses Jon, come out and meet everyone. Bring some BMW love to the group!
                                Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
                                X