Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The OFFICIAL whore your ride thread

Originally posted by lulu View Post
    i think i could do it, i mean mine doesnt have any major rust only little tiny specs around, and interior is stupid mint. Then i would need coilovers and rims
    I think what Derek is trying to say is that making your caddy look like a cabby could be tough
    Last edited by VW337; 09-27-2012, 01:38 PM.
    Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Originally posted by VW337 View Post
      I think what Derek is trying to say is that making your caddy look like a cabby could be tough
      Haha. Didn't get that at first!

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        Actually 12K should be a purplish blue.
        To me that still looks pinkish/red/purpleish but not blue. Somewhere in the middle I guess. hahaha
        I need something worth whoring. Maybe I'll get something going on the squareback...
        2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS. Daily. Far from stock.

2001.5 Audi S4. Billet rs6 and everything else. FOR SALE. $6500
        Need this car sold.

1960 Ford Falcon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
          C'mon, can't fool me, this is the same one just plastidipped right?

How come no pictures of the 5 series?

yea you got me. jumped on that bandwagon. i can't wait until 2014 when the nicest car at a show has its OG paint lol. oh, and isn't an s4 or r32.

and no pics of the 5. she's no whore

and thanks to whoever edited my original post. it makes much more sense now
          you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Originally posted by VW337 View Post
            F*ck lol, thats good

Comment

I first purchased my car back in the summer of 2009. Other than the pink touches, this is what my car looked like when i first bought it. As well, this is the picture of the first time my car ever broke down (it was just so fast around the track that it broke itself )

It didn't stay stock for long though. I changed my headlights, got new coil overs, rims, painted my calipers and worked endless hours just to get that nice black car shine back.

then i stole myself some new rims for this summer

Kim

Comment

Originally posted by 100%VAGitarian View Post
                yea you got me. jumped on that bandwagon. i can't wait until 2014 when the nicest car at a show has its OG paint lol. oh, and isn't an s4 or r32.

and no pics of the 5. she's no whore

and thanks to whoever edited my original post. it makes much more sense now
                You mad, jelly or just plain butt hurt?
                Patryk
                Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                08 VW .:R32
                04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

A friend took this pic and edited it a couple months ago

MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
                    You mad, jelly or just plain butt hurt?
                    nope. i find certain trends amusing but mostly i just want my post count to read 666.
                    you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Good. Get your popcorn out cause there's gonna be alot more of this amusing trend popping up in the near future.....
                      Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Some pictures of my car NOT aired out, this is my ride height except for curbs/ridiculously rough areas of the city. Also got a deck from Danny, good to change something up here and there

Last edited by MechEngg; 09-27-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

How about all you people who keep posting stupid comments about other peoples cars start posting pictures of your own cars. It's a picture thread, not a post your opinion thread.
                          Kim

Comment

This was a great thread while people could focus long enough at the task at hand. I took this from a different thread, but really it applies perfectly here.....

Originally posted by 100%VAGitarian View Post
                            hell why even have this forum!! i like how everyone who posted felt the need to express their opinion about instagram, just like it was a FB status update "thing". if you hate this stuff so much, close you computer and go outside.

i'm on instagram BTW. don't bother searching me. you'll just hate everything anyways.
                            Haters gonna hate
                            Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Sean... You just don't get it! Plasti Dip is not for everyone. We did it for ourselves and not to please you or anyone else here. I honestly could care less what you all think about us plasti dipping the cars. If you want to pick apart our cars because its "tacky" or "cheap" then maybe I should pick apart sh*t on your car too? To each their own right.

On another note let me all remind you of the rules why this thread is here:

1) This is a pics thread, lets keep the chatter to a minimum!
                              2) Post any and all pics of your car, and your car ONLY! Exceptions can be made for previously owned cars, but again post pics that were taken when you were the owner of the car. For those of you who do not understand, here's an example. If you have a nice black Audi, sold it to another member, and they painted it blue and bagged it, DO NOT post pictures of it bagged and blue. That is for the new owner to post!
                              3) Post as many pics as you want, it is after all the official whoring thread
                              4) DO NOT BASH OTHER PEOPLES CARS!!! Everyone has different tastes and styles, if you do not like it, keep your mouth shut or PM them.
                              5) Feel free to put dates beside the pictures to show the progress of the vehicles.

If you still feel the need to say crap then maybe start your own complaints thread. Most people dont really care what you have to say anymore.

Here is one more picture of my fully plasti dipped car and wheels since I enjoy it so much along with many others.

~Tracy~
                              MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                              Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Anyways, to lighten the mood here a little bit. I used to own a yellow lotus. Unfortunately it had some mechanical issues and wouldn't run so i had to scrap it.
                                (Yellow on on the left)

Kim

Comment

Working...
                                X