A taste of whats to come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A taste of whats to come...

The anticipation builds....stoked every time I see an update on this!!! BTW..... Very sexy engine in the last pic! Lol
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Great job on the progress so far fellas. Really looking forward to following this thread till its up and running!!

This pic cracked me up as it looks like Danny has a smoke hanging out of his mouth. Had to do a double take!!

Derek
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
        Great job on the progress so far fellas. Really looking forward to following this thread till its up and running!!

This pic cracked me up as it looks like Danny has a smoke hanging out of his mouth. Had to do a double take!!
        Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice work, can't wait to see the final product.

Can you tell me where you got the dollies from? My dad is doing a restoration project in the garage and they would be great to have.

Comment

Progress and fun, getting very exciting!!!
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Haha Thanks guys. Derek, I had to do a double take as well the first time I looked at that pic! Nismo, I bought the dollies last year at Princess Auto when they were on sale. Best investment ever!

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detai...es/A-p8535924e
              Patryk
              Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
              08 VW .:R32
              04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Not much progress since the engine pull, just spent the weekend cleaning up the garage and organizing so that I have actual space to put the car on jackstands perminently and start removing subframes. Also separated the engine and tranny, and strapped the engine to a pallet so its ready for sale. Reinforced the pallet with about five 2x4's and it seemed to do the trick. Hoping to get everything pulled this weekend.

Until then, I figured I would share some inspiration photo's. Some Polak on the other side of the pond doing it right. Show and Go with a clean M60 swapped E30 stanced like no other.

Not a bad sounding car either!
                Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Yessssssssssssss
                  Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

I miss my e30s :(

Comment

I miss my old e30
                      ~~TODD~~
                      '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Do you have a deadline you want to meet or just go with the flow?

Comment

At this point, my deadline is end of summer. If I can get her out a few times this year i'll be stoked.
                          Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post

Derek
                            I like how Bryan and Danny are "working" on the car, while Patryk is wearing the cleanest overalls I've ever seen in the background! Like a Boss Patryk! Atta Boy!
                            Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Had a very busy weekend. With a soccer tournament breaking up my days (2 games each day), I still managed to do some work in between games. Saturday I tackled the whole front end and managed to pull the front subframe, steering rack, front sway bar, control arms, and strut assembly. Today I was feeling quite dead from all the soccer and unfortunately got a bit lazy. Got a late start in the garage and have pretty much everything ready and detached to pull the rear subframe assembly and trailing arms in the next few days, but just didn't have the energy to get it all done today.

Should have it all out by Wednesday night, then hoping to start cleaning up the engine bay, and still have all the parts I need to prep for paint. I'm starting to realize I need to make a schedule for all of this as i'm all over the place with the stuff i'm currently working on!

Pics for Clicks:
                              Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Well I got the whole rear assembly (Subframe, Trailing Arms, Diff, Hub Assembly) out of the car tonight. That was a fun b!tch to tackle lol. So now both the front and rear is completely taken apart. Got the rear assembly sitting on my wheel dollies for ease of transport around the garage.

Was able to separate the subframe from the RTA's and the Diff, now tomorrow morning I need to figure out how to separate the RTA's from the hub assembly. Seeing as I've never taken out Axles, I'll have to do some research to see how to proceed. Good thing I have an E30 Bentley, I'm sure i'll be getting well aquainted with that soon.

Hoping to get much more progress this weekend.
                                Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
                                X