Time for change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for change

I'm going to be saying goodbye to the R32 soon and am going try out something a little different. Starting out with a BMW 335d. Bone stock, alpine white with black leather interior with added premium, executive and sport packages. Taking delivery next week!

Last edited by funkin; 11-29-2012, 10:15 PM.
    TJ
    '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
    '01 Silver S4

Re: Time for change

Nice TJ!!! Congrats on the purchase. Gonna miss the .:R32, but i'm sure you'll do some good things to this car.

P.S. what are you gonna do with the wheels and the R-Line bumper?
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Wow! Didn't picture you as a BMW guy! Love the 335D though!
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

R32 hasn't left my garage yet. Not sure how soon I will sell it.

All my wheels are 5x120 as if I was anticipating this one day
        Last edited by funkin; 11-29-2012, 05:36 PM.
        TJ
        '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
        '01 Silver S4

Comment

Awesome!! I love the diesel!!
          Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Sad to hear about the R32, but I love BMWs and the community is awesome.

Any plans? JBD? If you haven't already, might I suggest you check out some LTBMW/LTMW cars on E90post.com (ie - http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=758825)... maybe you'll find some inspiration for future mods .
            MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to it. Super comfortable car to drive and still a ton of fun. 265hp and 425lbft of torque from factory, it's no slouch!

I have a few plans, nothing engine relate until the warranty is up, but, it will be getting wheels and KW V3's come this spring.
              Last edited by funkin; 11-30-2012, 04:43 AM.
              TJ
              '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
              '01 Silver S4

Comment

Originally posted by funkin View Post
                Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to it. Super comfortable car to drive and still a ton of fun. 250hp and 425lbft of torque from factory, it's no slouch!

I have a few plans, nothing engine relate until the warranty is up, but, it will be getting wheels and KW V3's come this spring.
                Wow that engine is much more powerful than I expected it to be!!! That seems like a great base to start out with!!!
                Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Nice! I will definitely miss your .:R but I'm sure this will be fun too! Congrats!

We are now bimmer buddies!! Yay!♥
                  ~Tracy~
                  MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                  Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

a good tune and you'll turn that thing into a monster. nice choice.

Comment

Yeah! Bummer buddies! Can't wait for summer photos!

Originally posted by CGDoig View Post
                      a good tune and you'll turn that thing into a monster. nice choice.
                      I was thinking of going Malone... Sent him an email to see if its even something he'd be able to do...
                      TJ
                      '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                      '01 Silver S4

Comment

The 335d is a beast considering the 425 foot pounds of torque. If you are looking for a tune, consider Kelleners Sport. Not sure how easy it is to get in North America. Bavarian Autosport is the official importer just not sure if they do the wheels, bodykits only. There were some recalls on the 335d so hopefully Calgary BMW addresses everything. Bimmerfest has a diesel only forum located here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=154

David

Comment

Originally posted by dave335 View Post
                          The 335d is a beast considering the 425 foot pounds of torque. If you are looking for a tune, consider Kelleners Sport. Not sure how easy it is to get in North America. Bavarian Autosport is the official importer just not sure if they do the wheels, bodykits only. There were some recalls on the 335d so hopefully Calgary BMW addresses everything. Bimmerfest has a diesel only forum located here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=154

David
                          Thanks for the info! I'm going to be keeping it stock for now aside from suspension and wheels, the tune will come after the car is off of warranty which isn't for another 3 years. I already have a few sets of fairly nice/rare BMW wheels kicking around my house and so I won't be wheel shopping for a few years I don't imagine. They are taking care of all the recalls and various other things before I pick it up; ie. 3m kit, new oe spec runflat winters and some other little things.
                          TJ
                          '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                          '01 Silver S4

Comment

Wow! Congrats TJ!!!! can't wait for summer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by funkin View Post
                              I already have a few sets of fairly nice/rare BMW wheels kicking around my house and so I won't be wheel shopping for a few years I don't imagine.
                              HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I know you too well to believe that
                              Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
                              X