Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The New Summer Toy

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
    those look like some pretty beefy tires. congrats to getting your "dream wheels"
    Thanks! They're coming with 195/50R16s. Right now I have 205/50R16s on the Miros, so they'll look fairly similar.

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
    I have the sockets you will need to take the bolts off if you need them! Let me know!
    That would be awesome! I'll definitely need them come fall!
    Last edited by CGY_GTI; 07-17-2013, 09:39 AM.
    Scott
    '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
    '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

The New Summer Toy

Bringing this back from the dead...

After a lot of thought, I've decided that I'm going to keep the E30 after all because my chances of finding another clean one in a few years and not paying a lot for it are pretty slim. So, I decided to go fire it up yesterday since it's been sitting for 6 months or so and all is well. I'm going to start getting some parts together so that I can do all of the maintenance it needs once I'm ready to bring it out for summer. Does anyone know some good Canadian websites to order parts from?

Last edited by CGY_GTI; 03-23-2015, 10:28 AM.
      Scott
      '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
      '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Re: The New Summer Toy

parts = me ?
        Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X