No announcement yet.

I waited for you all my life........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I waited for you all my life........

Thanks everyone.
    Yes winter wheels will go back on once I see some snow in the forecast. Got some winter prep to do first anyways...
    ~Tracy~
    MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
    Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

So we got the winters on the R on Saturday just in time for some snow on Sunday. I'm enjoying the color now...we will see how long it lasts. Its plastidipped Intense Teal with silver metalizer.

And as most of you already know, I was the lucky one who had the quickest fingers to text Derek for those Recaro seats. Hopefully these will be installed in the next couple weeks. Couldn't pass them up. They are soo comfy and just beautiful and I think it will add a nice touch to the car. Sorry it didn't work out for you Derek

Last edited by VwSweetHeart; 04-08-2015, 09:28 AM.
      ~Tracy~
      Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

boner!

Comment

Ugh wish I had the cash to go with the rest of the stuff I bought off him! Beauty seats for sure.
          2007 A3 3.2vr | S-line | Quattro | Brilliant Black Sold
          2020 Glacier White A4 Allroad
          2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Looking forward to seeing them in!!
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Quite surprised/mystified that you could even come close to that teal color with plastidip, i thought it would be very very tough to match it, good work!
              Loving the seats too!

Comment

Originally posted by R_Ethug View Post
                boner!
                Agreed!

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
                Ugh wish I had the cash to go with the rest of the stuff I bought off him! Beauty seats for sure.
                Yep, with a deal like that for seats you find the money. lol I couldn't let them slip away.

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                Looking forward to seeing them in!!
                Hopefully soon. Just got to look into programing for the airbags and the passenger seat weight sensor placement. Couple things to figure out.

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                Quite surprised/mystified that you could even come close to that teal color with plastidip, i thought it would be very very tough to match it, good work!
                Loving the seats too!
                haha thanks Sean. Plastidip makes an intense teal and even a seafoam green. The silver metalizer just lightens the color a tad bit. The color options and combos with Plastidip now are endless.
                I'm pretty happy with them and how it turned out.
                ~Tracy~
                Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Those seats will look amazing!
                  Current Fleet
                  #ProjectICreate Jetta GLI32
                  2001 Cobra #88/3786
                  1989 Jetta Trophy 1 of 500
                  2004 Audi A2 FSI Colour Storm RHD
                  2015 B8.5 S4 Sepang/Technik/6MT/SD/AAD/CF

Motorsport Engineer

Comment

Yeah you are right haha but I have already spent to much this fall... I am happy with all my RS goodies considering how much they cost new.

Seats are gonna be amazing. Lucky for sure!
                    2007 A3 3.2vr | S-line | Quattro | Brilliant Black Sold
                    2020 Glacier White A4 Allroad
                    2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

• Re: I waited for you all my life........

Those RS goodies are a beauty! I couldn't image paying full price from Audi Germany for everything.

I would say we are both lucky to pick up this great stuff.
                      ~Tracy~
                      Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Nice ride. Wow

Comment

Dayyyyummmmm..... Seats and wheels....that carz looking great....will be a blast in the snow too! Well doneTracy...aka fastest fingers in the SW!
                          Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

those seats!
                            Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

thanks everyone!
                              ~Tracy~
                              Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Yikes, I don't really ever update this is see. Since the last post, seats are in and Ive been in love (Potato Photo Pics ahead!) HUGE thanks to Bryan for all his wiring help and knowledge to get these in. And of course thanks to Patryk and Nick for all the help as well!

My passenger side mirror decided that it wanted to flap in the wind while I'm driving. Think I must have broke a clip in the back when I was cleaning the windows/glass the other day. Ordered myself some blue blind spot heated mirrors as replacements and through those on the car. The blue really suites my car overall too.

Decided to give the car a full interior spring cleaning this past Saturday.
                                Put my stock carpet mats back in for a cleaner look and also installed some .:R32 door sills.
                                Its the little things like this that make me stand out a bit from the rest. Love how it turned out.

This also just happened!!Couldn't wait any longer.

Will also be getting a new windshield and some exhaust tip work this month. Starting to run out things to do...lol
                                Really hoping the UM Tune will be next on this list
                                Last edited by VwSweetHeart; 04-08-2015, 09:41 AM.
                                ~Tracy~
                                Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Working...
                                X