Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2002 Jetta 1.8T

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
    Nice work Derick, you car is making NVD famous!!!! I should send you down some of the new .com stickers too!!!
    Please do Blair! I'll rock 'em no problem. It'd be nice to have them on the car before all the big shows here this year
    Derick

Comment

Man I know you hear this over in over again but that car is beautiful!! I was wondering if you drive it everyday and if you rub at all with people in the car? I am planning on buying a jetta within two weeks and I want to get 19" rims. thanks for the inspiration!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trock
        Man I know you hear this over in over again but that car is beautiful!! I was wondering if you drive it everyday and if you rub at all with people in the car? I am planning on buying a jetta within two weeks and I want to get 19" rims. thanks for the inspiration!!!
        Thanks man! Yes, It's a daily driver. Driven everyday both in Calgary and Los Angeles. No problems rubbing, but when the car is fully loaded with peeps it feels a little rough. If you regularly drive with 3 or more people in your car, I think 18's might be a better choice? But so far, I really like the 19's and haven't had any problems with them
        Derick

Comment

Bringing this baby back, I wanted to share a pic of your car with the Volvo crowd (to show how good a rear window spoiler and a trunk lip can look together) and all your pics are gone!!

Can I please have one? maybe a couple? (if it's ok that I share it on another forum)
          Last edited by Tuna; 05-12-2006, 09:05 AM.
          Jay

Comment

LOL, that's so wierd. Blair just sent some Eurodriver stickers so I was literally thinking last night that I should go out this weekend and take some updated pics for this thread. I'll fix the broken pic links and post some updated shots this weekend. Feel free to whore them all you like

Edit: Links fixed. But I don't seem to have a direct rear-view shot of the spoilers. I'll have to take better shots weekend
            Last edited by Derick; 05-12-2006, 10:20 AM.
            Derick

Comment

Thanks! I'll have a look through them
              Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
                Thanks! I'll have a look through them
                Took a few shots on the way home tonight
                Derick

Comment

holy crap those new pics look crazy nice!!

Comment

still running AB plates? didn't know that was allowed! Man would I love to be in LA.....
                    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks
                      still running AB plates? didn't know that was allowed! Man would I love to be in LA.....
                      To be honest, I'm pretty sure it isn't allowed lol. But i've been far too lazy to get it changed and my Cali insurance and the Alberta registry don't have a problem with it, so....

Edit: It's amazing how many Canadians approach me because of the plates here. It's like my little conversation starter lol
                      Last edited by Derick; 05-14-2006, 11:05 PM.
                      Derick

Comment

Beautiful...just beautiful
                        Matt - A3

Comment

New pics look great D, car is still hot as ever and thanks for reppin the Eurodrviers down south
                          Blair
                          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Looks fantastic! What lens were you using to take those pics?
                            Last edited by VRado6; 05-15-2006, 09:20 AM.
                            Mike - 2011 A4 S-Line

Comment

Originally posted by VRado6
                              Looks fantastic! What lens were you using to take those pics?
                              Thanks guys I haven't washed the car in about 2.5 weeks, so I'm surprised it looks that good lol.

Mike - I used a Sigma 10-20mm wide angle and a Sigma 24-70 f2.8 on my spiffy new 30D
                              Derick

Comment

Those shots are incredible, looks like its time to update my desktop pics
                                Wow my black truck could hardly make it through a day looking that clean so I guess the trick to having a black vehicle is moving to cali. Your car looks flawless Im impressed!
                                Chris :

2004 Jetta TDI Sport SOLD
                                2010 Toyota Tundra CrewCab TRD

Comment

Working...
                                X