Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The long road home - Intro and an epic road trip all for a car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The long road home - Intro and an epic road trip all for a car.

Originally posted by funkin View Post
    So sexual
    Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
    That is one nice looking interior shot!!
    Thanks guys! Love my interior. Just need to upgrade the seats at some point. LED lights for all the interior including dual led kit for the trunk is has been shipped, and got some Porsche black caps for the coolant and oil. Price was right so I said yes haha.
    2007 A3 3.2vr | S-line | Quattro | Brilliant Black Sold
    2020 Glacier White A4 Allroad
    2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Hey that's good news! After all the time and effort you've put into the car it'll be nice to see where things go from here.
      Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
      Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
      Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

Originally posted by PRY4SNO View Post
        Hey that's good news! After all the time and effort you've put into the car it'll be nice to see where things go from here.
        Hahah well the house will take priority for a bit. Possession should be sometime in the next two weeks. Swung by last night.

CRW_5496 by Ryan Ponto, on Flickr

Stairs by Ryan Ponto, on Flickr

Living Room by Ryan Ponto, on Flickr
        2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Looks very nice, congrats!!!
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Congrats again on your new place, looks beautiful! and happy to hear your keeping the A3
            ~Tracy~
            MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
            Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Looks amazing, congrats!

Comment

Looks very nice, congrats!!!
                Originally posted by VwSweetHeart View Post
                Congrats again on your new place, looks beautiful! and happy to hear your keeping the A3
                Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
                Looks amazing, congrats!
                Thanks we are very pumped for it!

The outside.

The House! by Ryan Ponto, on Flickr

Sidewalks still to be poured, and a 22x22 pad in the back with power to be finished for me to build the garage.... still temped to push it to 22x24, back of lot is 40' wide so I do have the room...
                2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

I like it but I don't even want to know how much it goes for, especially compared with my 545 sq ft 1 bedroom. I just saw my old place in Calgary is up for sale with nearly no gain in value over 4 years while places here have gained probably 40% over that same time frame
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I like it but I don't even want to know how much it goes for, especially compared with my 545 sq ft 1 bedroom. I just saw my old place in Calgary is up for sale with nearly no gain in value over 4 years while places here have gained probably 40% over that same time frame
                    Well its not that Calgary didn't have any gains... they just lost them all this year, if you had of looked last year the prices would have been very different down there.

Edmonton's market has stayed pretty level, with only a few percentage drop in homes. Condos have seen a bigger hit though.
                    2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Definitely pour the extra on your pad now. You won't regret it later, and very costly to do so afterwards.

And yeah, I hear you about focusing on the house. Very little has been done on my project car because of adult priorities. Today I the g/f and I put in a bunch of work leveling concrete in the basement suite, on her birthday of all days. haha Trust me when I say, there's always something that will need your attention, whether you buy a new house or a fixer upper. Just when you thought car projects were expensive!
                      Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
                      Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                      Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

Originally posted by PRY4SNO View Post
                        Definitely pour the extra on your pad now. You won't regret it later, and very costly to do so afterwards.

And yeah, I hear you about focusing on the house. Very little has been done on my project car because of adult priorities. Today I the g/f and I put in a bunch of work leveling concrete in the basement suite, on her birthday of all days. haha Trust me when I say, there's always something that will need your attention, whether you buy a new house or a fixer upper. Just when you thought car projects were expensive!
                        Adulting sucks some days.

Still gotta get some summer wheels for the A3 and did just get a bunch of little goodies - Interior LED's and Porsche Oil and Coolant caps just showed up lol.

Gave her a good wash and quick wax, but badly needs a polish

Black beauty by Ryan Ponto, on Flickr

But yeah with the house I am keeping a good just in case float for now.
                        2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Oh yeah, even while being busy adulting I did still pick up a few small things for the car.

LED interior lights and a dual led trunk kit along with Porsche oil and coolant caps.
                          2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Let me know how the de auto key stuff is. Im should be getting a big shipment from them in the next little while.
                            Last edited by Danaldson; 04-12-2016, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danaldson View Post
                              Let me know how the de auto key stuff is. Im should be getting a big shipment from them in the next little while.
                              I had their stuff in my old A3, its quality for sure. My reverse lights are from them as well, crazy bright - 400 lumens or something. The trunk kit is custom, extends over and adds a second light on the right side of the hatch.

It's a bit pricier, but worth it in the long run.
                              2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Nothing new exciting... still gotta install all those damn LEDs haha

Diamond in the rough by Ryan Ponto, on Flickr

But the USP Avant wheels go on this Saturday!! Yay Finally!!

Silly house has been taking up all my time, and I don't even have a yard yet!!
                                2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X