X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Danno goes Italian...

Originally posted by danno View Post
    [ATTACH]5038[/ATTACH]
    well its a done deal, derek was close guessing a ducati but i don't feel comfortable on them.

this is the Mv Agusta F3 675. blackfoot has only sold 5 so if you see this color it will probably be me.

the pic is not my bike just the exact same bike, i will post pics when it comes out of the garage. pretty excited for the year ahead, i love my car, my bike and my truck now i'm a happy guy.... till i want a wake board boat. haha

Nice job, that is an amazing piece of machinery
    I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

Beauty! I love my triple STR!
      Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

I must have bugged the wife enough to let me get this. Or she must be up to something haha.
        I was looking at them a few months ago but all the info said they had a bad fuel map that made riding hard and annoying. They updated it and everyone seems immpressed with it so I pulled the trigger. Plus it was a insane deal.

Comment

My good friend Kevin was manning the MV booth for the entire show, he was telling me that they were blowing out the current lineup, in fact they didn't even bring an F4 because they just plain didn't have one left.

Of course his idea of a smoking deal was still 5k more than I paid for my new zx10 last summer

Comment

was kevin the guy with the glasses? i was hoping to see the f4 there, but was let down. mine is the second last 2013 they have left, i didn't expect to get under sticker price but i did quite well.

i didn't realize we had a bunch of riders on here maybe i'll bring it to a sunday meet in the summer, i guess i could bring the rs4 out at least once too.

Comment

Correct, Kevin was the guy with glasses. I'm always up for a ride once the nice weather arrives

Comment

Ya I talked to him, he was useful for me getting the price lower.

You must be comparing the f4 to the zx10r?

Comment

So you can negotiate the price with them. at blackfoot they won't go down a penny because they have exclusivity with certain brands...

Comment

I was under that impression as well. But my bike is also a 2013 so they need to get rid of it. I'll pm you the details

Comment

They are willing to move on the entire MV lineup ATM, because MV is introducing an entirely revamped lineup in July '15

Comment

You are correct, I was comparing the f4 to the zx10. If I could leave well enough alone the better choice is the f4, considering I can't, I chose the zx10, then proceeded to dump 5k on its and pieces.

I love the styling from MV, they have been the little known, exclusive top of the pile for quite some time now. I can't wait to go for a ride with you, the sound from those pipes is music

Comment

Working...
                        X